Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I AreConsiderably Richer Than Yow,

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
A young lad that made a mistake like most young lads....He's acknowledged this and has done some good things since.

He's alright:)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Pissed student makes a complete arse of himself. What's new?

Yeah -ish. However, most pissed up students don't go out of their way to belittle folk less fortunate than themselves. It does seem to me that there is a fundamental difference between unsteadily wandering down a road collecting traffic cones and what this guy seems to have done. His actions portray a fundamentally unpleasant underlying character trait; in a way that normal student idiocy doesn't.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Yeah -ish. However, most pissed up students don't go out of their way to belittle folk less fortunate than themselves. It does seem to me that there is a fundamental difference between unsteadily wandering down a road collecting traffic cones and what this guy seems to have done. His actions portray a fundamentally unpleasant underlying character trait; in a way that normal student idiocy doesn't.
Fair point

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Indeed. It's the sort of thing a young Patrick Bateman would have done.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Evil sharks?

Pathetic sharks?

shark_3_3172301k.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Another wanker apparently educated beyond his intellect but no doubt believes he is 'born to rule'.
He'll probably wear these events like a badge of honour in years to come.

He may grow up like the doctor who was on the news last night. He went to court for blue badge parking abuse - they filmed him getting into his car after his appearance in court which was parked in a disabled bay with the blue badge in the windscreen

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
He may grow up like the doctor who was on the news last night. He went to court for blue badge parking abuse - they filmed him getting into his car after his appearance in court which was parked in a disabled bay with the blue badge in the windscreen

don`t get the point...So might anyone !!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
don`t get the point...So might anyone !!!

I think he was using his mothers blue badge ..........................again illegally

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here