Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
By "proper atmosphere", you are referring to a pre-match light show, Glad All Over, a half time bird show, goal music, a drum, and a tragic gaggle of pre-pubescent spotty dullards in hoodies repeating a load of copied chants, led by a Spurs fan.

RIght o.

I think in this case Proper Atmosphere equates to fans hounding players into offering them outside for a fight after. It's the Palace way

DavePage

Dave Clark to re-pen new Palarse anthem “Glad it’s over”, changing it to a game end anthem. The 74 year old cunningly changes one word for this most appropiate version.
Sadly Crystal palace have rejected the offer thinking that Dave Clark was taking the piss suggesting he had 5, when the clubs win tally thus far this season is only 4, Bless.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but did anyone hear William on Talksport last week after the Swansea defeat?

https://clyp.it/nqqr2jv5

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No you won't be, you'll be on here while knocking one out over stuff that happened nearly four years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fairness palace is the only club where 'doing my hair' is seen as a justifiable reason for missing games.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but did anyone hear William on Talksport last week after the Swansea defeat?

https://clyp.it/nqqr2jv5

I CANNOT thank you enough for this, absolutely wonderful [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Cheers [emoji481]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I CANNOT thank you enough for this, absolutely wonderful [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Cheers [emoji481]

Maybe it's time to replace the term 'Nigel' with 'William'? He exactly matches the image of a typical Palace fan I have in my head.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I just stumbled across this, which is a fantastic effort from a Nigel explaining the rivalry:

[yt]R4CvRDkdp7g[/yt]

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Let's hope he has to edit it to include the bit in 2017 where we swap divisions. :thumbsup:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If fat Sam keeps us up then I think we will be a much stronger club next year, and we will enjoy the chance to invite you to our shitehouse so you can witness a proper atmosphere

:facepalm:i've seen it ???; and i've watched the mets, not a lot in it :shrug:
and then, you got bought by some two bob yanks :ffsparr:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
By "proper atmosphere", you are referring to a pre-match light show, Glad All Over, a half time bird show, goal music, a drum, and a tragic gaggle of pre-pubescent spotty dullards in hoodies repeating a load of copied chants, led by a Spurs fan.

RIght o.

and the sad sack call back fellah in the unlikely event they score a goal, don't forget him :ffsparr:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I just stumbled across this, which is a fantastic effort from a Nigel explaining the rivalry:

[yt]R4CvRDkdp7g[/yt]

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Let's hope he has to edit it to include the bit in 2017 where we swap divisions. :thumbsup:

That is very good. Fair play to him.

Must have taken ****ing AGES.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I want us to meet again next season in the Prem..it has been too long!

If fat Sam keeps us up then I think we will be a much stronger club next year, and we will enjoy the chance to invite you to our shitehouse so you can witness a proper atmosphere....and one of many defeats you will suffer too.

you need to stay up first william!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Spare a thought for the plucky FA Cup minnows Palace this evening when they replay their match v Bolton. There's sure to be a bumper crowd for this, one of their biggest fixtures of the season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I want us to meet again next season in the Prem..it has been too long!

If fat Sam keeps us up then I think we will be a much stronger club next year, and we will enjoy the chance to invite you to our shitehouse so you can witness a proper atmosphere....and one of many defeats you will suffer too.

One season will be enough though, and I will then look forward to watching you dropping back down and drifting back to your natural League 1 obscurity.

Are you Douglargearse's transgender love child :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here