Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC's most prolific 2015

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hard to say where the smart money would be for 2016.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
If we could do v cash for this I would spunk every last penny and any more I could rob on Amex Ruislip. The man seems to rack up 100 posts a day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If we could do v cash for this I would spunk every last penny and any more I could on Amex Ruislip. The man seems to rack up 100 posts a day.

Racking up so many posts on NSC seems a bit sad to me. Haven't these people got anything better to do all day?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
People who post regularly really need to have a good look at themselves and consider a complete life change.

I pity those users and I pray to God they eventually stop the life crumbling habit of NSC. If the times comes when they need a good influence in their life to change things around, my PM is always available.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think the 2016 'winner' should be granted temporary Moderator status from 1st - 31st January, 2017.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If we could do v cash for this I would spunk every last penny and any more I could rob on Amex Ruislip. The man seems to rack up 100 posts a day.

Fill your boots:thumbsup:

Racking up so many posts on NSC seems a bit sad to me. Haven't these people got anything better to do all day?

I have a busy life, and NSC is a part of that :thumbsup:
People who post regularly really need to have a good look at themselves and consider a complete life change.

I pity those users and I pray to God they eventually stop the life crumbling habit of NSC. If the times comes when they need a good influence in their life to change things around, my PM is always available.

I honestly didn't realise that I had allegedly posted that much!
Being one with thick skin, I'll promise not to post as profusely as before :bowdown::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010