Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any old rockers ?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I am an unashamedly old rocker and have bagged tickets for the Manchester gig. Saw them in Glasgow in the summer and they have still do it, so going again.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Got mine for the Olympic park. Can't beat a bit of ACDC

Don't have the money right now, so might get one nearer the time if they pop up on a face value resale site. Saw them at Wembley in the summer - great show!

From The Jam at Concorde 2 tomorrow night to cap off a great year of gigging for me. Already got a number of gigs booked in for next year to look forward to as well.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Don't have the money right now, so might get one nearer the time if they pop up on a face value resale site. Saw them at Wembley in the summer - great show!

From The Jam at Concorde 2 tomorrow night to cap off a great year of gigging for me. Already got a number of gigs booked in for next year to look forward to as well.
I'm on the door at the Concorde tomorrow so say hello when you come in :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Saw them at Wembley this summer, was an awesome gig!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Saw them twice in the 80's, music was OK but the performances still rate as the best I've ever seen

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Saw them twice in the 80's, music was OK but the performances still rate as the best I've ever seen

Exactly this, weren't really fussed about them until my Mrs persuaded me to go, and I was blown away by not only them but crowd participation. If you saw them and didn't have a good thing time then I'd check your pulse.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
blown away by not only them but crowd participation. If you saw them and didn't have a good thing time then I'd check your pulse.

The first one (Liverpool Empire) I took a fairly new girlfriend. The crowd were wild and after 5 minutes she was telling me she wanted to go. After 10 minutes she was crying and left shortly afterwards .... I wonder what became of her? :)

PS ... oh and I doubt that level of noise would be allowed now. I blame my tinnitus entirely on those two gigs ... they would be loud even if they were playing as the space shuttle was taking off

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here