Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just woken up in someone else's house

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Please someone go for a drive round eastbourne and look out for binbagskirtboy and post some pictures :) (before giving him a lift obviously).

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
People assume that [MENTION=28453]TomandJerry[/MENTION] is male but I'm fairly sure the truth is that they lack a KEY male component...

(She's a WOMAN)

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
This is like one of those old Infocom text adventure games, where you type instructions, and it responds with a description of the situation.

Examine wallet
Wear trousers
Go west

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
People assume that [MENTION=28453]TomandJerry[/MENTION] is male but I'm fairly sure the truth is that they lack a KEY male component...

(She's a WOMAN)

Then why on earth does she need trousers?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seven pages and no one's thought to ask, given the lack of trousers, where [MENTION=28453]TomandJerry[/MENTION] keeps their phone :eek:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just spotted her getting a lift :lolol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 700

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Please let the person upstairs be a big bearded bear called Dave. [emoji3]

Ah, Eastbourne Dave. Or Big Gay Dave, as he's known. Splendid chap, we work together. Hang on in there [MENTION=28453]TomandJerry[/MENTION], he cooks a mean roast. There may be others there, but they'll be in harnesses in the cellar. All consensual, mind. Live and let live.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is it just me or is this like one of the text adventure games from the 80s on the C64 or Spectrum?

North
Open Wallet
Get Curtains
Wear Curtains
South
Get Lamp

etc

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Is it just me or is this like one of the text adventure games from the 80s on the C64 or Spectrum?

North
Open Wallet
Get Curtains
Wear Curtains
South
Get Lamp

etc

See post 65#. The curtains are a good idea, though!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I don t want to sound sensible but does your phone not have location settings? If so turn them on find out where you are and order a taxi. When it arrives leg it in your boxers and pay by card or cash when you get home.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
RTFM? No!
If I can't find an answer on Stack Overflow, it doesn't exist. Manuals are just spam!

Although when I had to play a few text adventures recently to record some footage for a couple of films, I did read some walkthroughs as I was rubbish at these games back in the day. There is an interesting film about these games called Getlamp. All of the interviews are here

https://archive.org/details/getlamp-interviews

and I think the whole film is here

Never really my cup of tea but someone must have liked them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And I can't find my trousers ! And the way I was woken up was by some thunderous fart coming from upstairs ! HELP!

Oooh, what a wild life you lead. Someone else's house you say? What are you like!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here