Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan. Discuss.

ryan15ccb2c6a905213b4.gif

ryan29f904d0c6e72f850.gif

Is that Matthew Ryan, BHAFC's too short Antipodean goalkeeper, saving a penalty from England's most capped outfield player and record goalscorer?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Irrespective on height, there is one major difference between teeny-tiny Maty and Jennings:-

p00z3y3s.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is that Matthew Ryan, BHAFC's too short Antipodean goalkeeper, saving a penalty from England's most capped outfield player and record goalscorer?

The very same who has now rushed off his line and jumped under a cross on a number of occasions.

Great shot stopper but a very suspect with crosses.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
I just watched the pen several times on YouTube.Rooney hit the ball so fast I can't even see Ryan's hand making contact.
I know when a pen isn't scored they always say the pen was missed but without doubt this was a save.Rooney
couldn't have done any better.He hit it fast and into a corner.Ryan's save was amazing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Harsh. Most would agree he's heaving a fantastic season.

How can a fact be harsh?

It's been picked up by commentators and mentioned often.

I'm not saying he's not having a good season but he does have a major weakness.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That's an outstanding penalty save. Two in a row for him now isn't it? How many did Stockdale do last season?

I reckon we don't need to beat man utd next week, kjust take them to penalties and let Ryan do the rest.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The very same who has now rushed off his line and jumped under a cross on a number of occasions.

Great shot stopper but a very suspect with crosses.
Most of the crosses he has had difficulties with are usually at corners or free kicks when there is no room due to all the bodies in the box. Leave 2 on the halfway line and the opposition will send 3 back to cover them. 5 less people in the area means more room for Ryan to deal with crosses.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I just watched the pen several times on YouTube.Rooney hit the ball so fast I can't even see Ryan's hand making contact.
I know when a pen isn't scored they always say the pen was missed but without doubt this was a save.Rooney
couldn't have done any better.He hit it fast and into a corner.Ryan's save was amazing.

This. Good penalty kick and great save,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here