Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Corbyn.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I dont know whether youve seen my other post so i'll ask again , So you're happy to vote for Corbyn despite all ive posted about him observing a minutes silence for the provos killled by the SAS at loughall , and inviting the likes of Gerry Adams to westminster just weeks after the brighton bomb, all the while these people were actively engaged in trying to kill British people ? I think your silence tells me what the answer is.

Or my silence tells you I have better things to do on a Friday afternoon that argue with a keyboard warrior on an Internet forum. But if a reply and debate is really that important to you, once I've finished what I've got planned I'll gladly come back and we can continue this discussion. In the mean time you feel free to continue to sit back and feel smug and proud with yourself.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Or my silence tells you I have better things to do on a Friday afternoon that argue with a keyboard warrior on an Internet forum. But if a reply and debate is really that important to you, once I've finished what I've got planned I'll gladly come back and we can continue this discussion. In the mean time you feel free to continue to sit back and feel smug and proud with yourself.

To be fair, he's quite clearly not feeling smug and proud of himself. I don't agree with a lot of what he says (especially with regard to the armed forces), but he has every right in this instance to get some straight answers from people apparently backing Corbyn. Nobody should be backing a man who acted with such contempt towards British lives, if indeed he is guilty of that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have better things to do on a Friday afternoon that argue with a keyboard warrior on an Internet forum.

It's what Friday afternoons were invented for. What's the alternative? Work?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You can deflect and try to turn the issue into a joke as much as you like , it will never alter the fact that Jeremy Corbyn has never had the power or a mandate to negotiate a settlement with the PIRA, what he did was quite blatantly show public support for them and their terrorist atrocities whilst they were actively engaged in a campaign of terror against the British state, murdering British people whilst doing so, both soldiers and civilians alike , he invited Gerry Adams , a member of the PIRA army council to westminster , very shortly after they tried to assasinate the British Cabinet in BRIGHTON showing total disregard for any civilian workers in the Grand at the time , he observed a minutes silence for the 8 terrorists killed at Loughall whilst attacking the RUC station there , do you think this is a man fit to be Prime Minister of this country , and if this happens also take command of the armed forces he was so happy to stab in the back by showing such public support for the people engaged in an active campaign of trying to kill them , yes or no ?

I think you may have missed a full stop or two there.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
i asked what i thought was an extremely pertinent question, which you failed to answer, so i asked again, nothing more , nothing less.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's the significant other's birthday. Slightly more appealing than a binfest on NSC.
yet youre still on here answering other peoples posts except mine , smacks of cowardice to me , you just havent got the gumption to admit that you support corbyn AND his public show of support for the IRA , even whilst they were actively murdering british soldiers and civilians

****edit**** it neednt be a binfest, a simple yes or no will suffice.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
i asked what i thought was an extremely pertinent question, which you failed to answer, so i asked again, nothing more , nothing less.

Yes you asked a question but you fail to take into account that some people don't spend their afternoons glued to NSC. Instead you wish to believe my silence is somehow me condoning Corbyn's dialogue with the IRA. I assure you my silence is simply because I have better things to do than argue with you (he says whilst arguing with you). Of course the time I've spent checking back on NSC and writing this and the former reply I probably could have clarified my view on the matter. But then that would have led to more replies and more debate and that would have really gotten in the way of the whole trying to get on with my afternoon and avoid getting distracted by NSC thing I'm trying to get in motion. I do have a spare three hours tomorrow where I'm travelling from Brighton to Birmingham so we have have it out then if you can remain patient.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
yet youre still on here answering other peoples posts except mine , smacks of cowardice to me , you just havent got the gumption to admit that you support corbyn AND his public show of support for the IRA , even whilst they were actively murdering british soldiers and civilians

****edit**** it neednt be a binfest, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Cowardice? With all due respect do you honestly think I care what you, a person I don't even know, thinks about me? You want an answer, fine. Yes, I like Corbyn (something I've already said on this thread) but the two aren't mutually exclusive. Simply liking him now doesn't mean I condone or condemn his dialogue with the IRA 30 odd years ago. Im sure people like David Cameron but disagree with his stance in the 80s against freeing Nelson Mandela.

You can deflect and try to turn the issue into a joke as much as you like , it will never alter the fact that Jeremy Corbyn has never had the power or a mandate to negotiate a settlement with the PIRA, what he did was quite blatantly show public support for them and their terrorist atrocities whilst they were actively engaged in a campaign of terror against the British state, murdering British people whilst doing so, both soldiers and civilians alike , he invited Gerry Adams , a member of the PIRA army council to westminster , very shortly after they tried to assasinate the British Cabinet in BRIGHTON showing total disregard for any civilian workers in the Grand at the time , he observed a minutes silence for the 8 terrorists killed at Loughall whilst attacking the RUC station there , do you think this is a man fit to be Prime Minister of this country , and if this happens also take command of the armed forces he was so happy to stab in the back by showing such public support for the people engaged in an active campaign of trying to kill them , yes or no ?

Again - what you know about Jeremy Corbyn's beliefs and politics I'd put on a par with Hyypia's knowledge of lower league English football.

I'll say again - UKIP nutters like you would still be fighting wars in every place you can find, because those are your numbskull politics. Corbyn was way ahead publically of everyone in saying the only solution to NI was a peace process and dealing with Republicans. If other establishment politicians had listened to him earlier, we could have avoided probably many more deaths. Meanwhile - people would still be dying over there with your No Surrender bullshite.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Well put [MENTION=1483]London Irish[/MENTION]. Peace was not possible without mediation.

'Tommy this and Tommy that' in Northern Ireland did not help find a settlement.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
OMG. [MENTION=1483]London Irish[/MENTION] v [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION]. I've not looked forward to such a clash of the Titans since Ali v Frazier.

Pringles POPPED.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Again - what you know about Jeremy Corbyn's beliefs and politics I'd put on a par with Hyypia's knowledge of lower league English football.

I'll say again - UKIP nutters like you would still be fighting wars in every place you can find, because those are your numbskull politics. Corbyn was way ahead publically of everyone in saying the only solution to NI was a peace process and dealing with Republicans. If other establishment politicians had listened to him earlier, we could have avoided probably many more deaths. Meanwhile - people would still be dying over there with your No Surrender bullshite.

Very much this

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I worked on shift at IBM in Holland with an Irish lad, and his best friend of many, many years, an Englishman, who carried what I considered an extremely posh English accent. Turned out the English bloke was married to the sister of one of the PIRA squad killed in the van. First time I heard about the alleged executions of 3 who surrendered. Who knows. Couple of innocent passers-by were targeted in error as well. One died, the other wounded. Talking is better than war for real.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Jeremy Corbyn seems to be in the running for Labour Leader . A left winger pictured yesterday in Westminster chatting with Martin Mcguiness and Gerry Adams....whilst anyone may chat do others like me feel that Jeremy Corbyn if elected party leader coupled with any association with Sinn Fein would be catastophic for the Labour party.

The perfect replacement for little miss Milliband :cheery: :rock::flounce:O:drink::banana:punk::flameboun:whisky:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

How many times have i got to say it before it penetrates your thick skull ? In fact it already has , you just lack the balls to come out and publicly state you agreed with PIRA and their terrorist campaign , if you didnt then you can prove me wrong by stating you didnt. I have no problem with the GFA and agreed with the negotiations at the time , Corbyn has never had the power or a mandate to negotiate with PIRA , therefore he never has , all he has ever done is publicly show support for PIRA , he held a minutes silence for the provos killed whilst attacking the RUC station at Loughall ffs this was many years before the GFA :facepalm: whilst they were involved in a military campaign against the British state, murdering both soldiers and civilians , now ,without attempting to deflect, and answer questions that havent been asked , do you consider this man fit to lead the country , and by extension , the armed forces , when he so vociferously supported the organisation that tried very hard to kill as many of them as possible ? yes or no ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

This part proves how very,very little you actually know , the ONLY reason PIRA came to the table and initiated peace talks was a growing realisation that the war was unwinnable for them by military means , quite why wannabe paddies like you consider yourself experts is a mystery.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well put [MENTION=1483]London Irish[/MENTION]. Peace was not possible without mediation.

'Tommy this and Tommy that' in Northern Ireland did not help find a settlement.
Yo really are too stupid to have much meaningful input , see my reply to wannabe london irish.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I worked on shift at IBM in Holland with an Irish lad, and his best friend of many, many years, an Englishman, who carried what I considered an extremely posh English accent. Turned out the English bloke was married to the sister of one of the PIRA squad killed in the van. First time I heard about the alleged executions of 3 who surrendered. Who knows. Couple of innocent passers-by were targeted in error as well. One died, the other wounded. Talking is better than war for real.
their propaganda machine always was quite good .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here