Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
There just an average team in good form. They havent played anyone decent yet, always seem to be playing at home and mark my words there gonna drop off soon, and get relegated :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
woeful display from citeh......aguero shyte , sterling shyte, silva shyte, dimechellis utter shyte....and what the **** is wrong with tore now...?? what a bunch of PELICANS...!!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So pleased for Ranieri, I didn't much like the "dead man walking" jibes during his last few months at Chelsea and the way he was treated by that classless club and fans. Great to see him lording it over the big boys.

Pleased for Ranieri, yes - but also feel sorry for Pearson. Their fantastic winning streak started under him at the end of last season and the Tinkerman has hardly done a lot of tinkering with Pearson's team.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sensational win. I watched all the game. Leicester are the real deal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok, got it now.

Oh.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can you imagine if this was Palace :eek:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
5000-1 to win in August? Shit the bed.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Who would have believed this pre season? Just shows that anything is possible in the footballing world.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Makes me wonder if Tottenham Hotspur, creeping up on the rails, represent their biggest threat.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Makes me wonder if Tottenham Hotspur, creeping up on the rails, represent their biggest threat.

Would agree with this united and Chelsea in turmoil Arsenal slipping away and city distracted with the Pep announcement. Tottenham quietly going about their business and have plenty of goals in that side.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tottenham have every chance this season but it's in Leicester's hands - they still play Arsenal and Man Utd away (I believe).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No doubt a hefty bonus would have been put into Ulloa's contract if Leicester are to win the PL?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
It would be a phenomenal achievement and I think it will hinge on the next 7 days. If Arsenal beat Bournemouth tomorrow and then Leicester next weekend it's down to two points.

if Leicester go and win at the Emirates looking at their run in they should win the thing!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Probably, but I know our chairman is gutted there is no add on for us if they do it.
It's an add on I was talking about. Either way, I wasn't being serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here