Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The fanatics aren’t really fans are they? I mean what fan would boycott his team because they couldnt have the best seats in the house. What real fan would happily turf out fellow long standing fans so that they could have their very own singing section. The answer of course is that no real fan would do this .... unless it appears you are a Palace fan ! the fact that a club would give in to these twats is even more depressing.
How anyone could defend this behaviour is beyond me.

As an Albion fan I should be pissing myself laughing at this complete and utter **** up ..... but I’m not as I find it very depressing. What a pile of shite.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Without wishing to be dragged in to this, I never (and we never) say The Amex does have best atmosphere in the league.

Stop being a silly billy.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Top 4 / Top 6 in prem and championship overall. Promotion season esp towards the end was best in ge champs - every game was electric. Miles ahead of palace once again this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think one of these is a Bentley, but these are all apparently owned by Mr Tumble

View attachment 101369

Not the point though - who the hell bought him one of them when he was at Man Utd earning a pittance a week. Someone should have got him one and he wouldn’t have failed miserably. Shame on Man Utd.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Maybe you should have. I'm assuming this latest measure was before the AU rolled up their flags and flounced off back up the Seven Sister's Road

https://www.90min.com/posts/6197844...remier-league-grounds-based-on-fan-atmosphere

Middle of last season

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ue-teams-atmosphere-worst-best-sportgalleries

Youve literally given two examples of Palaces atmosphere being superior to Brightons!!!!

I can use google too.. ill leave this here https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...wolves-fans-loudest-in-premier-league-so-far/

Shsssssssss

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes....quite....but now ?

They were both about the same - he’s splitting hairs there. But that was just down to one corner of euro drones and a drum - an atmosphere is about the whole ground or whole stands singing like the fantastic Amex - let alone the beauty of the stadium. Wouldn’t swap what we have for any other club in the country. Unique - just like our club - which has an identity.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Youve literally given two examples of Palaces atmosphere being superior to Brightons!!!!

I can use google too.. ill leave this here https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...wolves-fans-loudest-in-premier-league-so-far/

Shsssssssss
You sad little boy. I notice that you've not answered ANY of the questions I asked earlier this evening. Could you at least have a try?

As to this nonsense, nobody was saying that Brighton were ranked higher than your turd of a club in "atmosphere". It was you saying that Palace were always seen to be "THE BEST".

Seeing as Brighton's completely organic atmosphere was ranked as being close to your manufactured one BEFORE it all went tits and you ended up with..... nothing.

You were wrong. Again. Piss funny. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They were both about the same - he’s splitting hairs there. But that was just down to one corner of euro drones and a drum - an atmosphere is about the whole ground or whole stands singing like the fantastic Amex - let alone the beauty of the stadium. Wouldn’t swap what we have for any other club in the country. Unique - just like our club - which has an identity.

He’s desperate........clinging on to what they had.....and what looks like tearing the support apart as they try to get it back [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The fanatics aren’t really fans are they? I mean what fan would boycott his team because they couldnt have the best seats in the house. What real fan would happily turf out fellow long standing fans so that they could have their very own singing section. The answer of course is that no real fan would do this .... unless it appears you are a Palace fan ! the fact that a club would give in to these twats is even more depressing.
How anyone could defend this behaviour is beyond me.

As an Albion fan I should be pissing myself laughing at this complete and utter **** up ..... but I’m not as I find it very depressing. What a pile of shite.

so by your logic, is mr parish a cpfc2110 fan?

or not?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
so by your logic, is mr parish a cpfc2110 fan?

or not?

Stop planning for the future - none of us will see 2110 but we’re all pretty sure you’re correct :lol:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Shsssssssss

You may be able to use Google, but like Wolves' local rag, you also seem to be happy to take things written on the internet at face value without any analysis of their source if it supports your own confirmation bias. The @FEBallegiance twitter account quoted as the source for that article has 36 followers and claims to be recording decibels using secret methods - supposedly from America.... Using television? It's obviously an attempt at a joke account. It has also tweeted things like:

"#MOTD #Matchoftheday A good coverage of the soccer from today's EPL games. But wouldn't we all agree it would be cool if MOTD mixed up the show with other sport, like baseball or Football?

Might be longer, if that was an issue. Just reduce each set of highlights?"

and towards the end of last season:

"#premierleague #EPL #WBA #Spurs
West brom albinos inflict a damaging defeat on the spurs. As the Spurs (Tottenham), lose ground on their bid to survive the drop down to a lower division in the EPL hierarchy. Spurs - played 36 times and only have 4 remaining scheduled fixtures."

The Express & Star called him 'an American Expert.' An expert who says that there are 40 games in a Premier League season. Perhaps they didn't look any further because, although quite obviously a sham, the tweet said something that they wanted to believe. Sounds like your club's attitude to petitions.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Nice deflection from [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] there, all of a sudden this thread is about whether their support is/ was louder and more passionate than ours , instead of how pisspoor his club are treating 400 of their most loyal support.

Good work, typical Palace, job done.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You sad little boy. I notice that you've not answered ANY of the questions I asked earlier this evening. Could you at least have a try?

As to this nonsense, nobody was saying that Brighton were ranked higher than your turd of a club in "atmosphere". It was you saying that Palace were always seen to be "THE BEST".

Seeing as Brighton's completely organic atmosphere was ranked as being close to your manufactured one BEFORE it all went tits and you ended up with..... nothing.

You were wrong. Again. Piss funny. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You are a very odd individual.

Already said that is been managed poorly. Do I feel comfortable with season tickets holders being moved without the right to reply - No. I would like a better resolution. will it improve and restore our world renowned (PSG for example among others) atmosphere, yes it will.

No ones arguing you have a very pretty stadium, you can provide as much bullshit supporting evidence as you wish, although funny how you dismiss other sources of evidence, but your home support gets nowhere near our shit tip of 25k and 200 spotty kids in hoodies. Like I’ve said previously you wouldn’t get it . Think about that.

Honestly you lot are delusional. And you James, I hope your real life persona is not as bitter and twisted as your online self. You need to get out more. I’m all for the banter and all but seriously don’t let palace stuff bother you so much it’s no good for you, let us deal with that. When the important stuff comes round again, like the actual football it only makes the inevitable more crushing.

Have a pleasant day seagulls

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Already said that is been managed poorly. Do I feel comfortable with season tickets holders being moved without the right to reply - No. I would like a better resolution. will it improve and restore our world renowned (PSG for example among others) atmosphere, yes it will.

No ones arguing you have a very pretty stadium, you can provide as much bullshit supporting evidence as you wish, although funny how you dismiss other sources of evidence, but your home support gets nowhere near our shit tip of 25k and 200 spotty kids in hoodies. Like I’ve said previously you wouldn’t get it . Think about that.

Honestly you lot are delusional. And you James, I hope your real life persona is not as bitter and twisted as your online self. You need to get out more. I’m all for the banter and all but seriously don’t let palace stuff bother you so much it’s no good for you, let us deal with that. When the important stuff comes round again, like the actual football it only makes the inevitable more crushing.

...and there you have it - glad you now see this yourself - the point is you no longer have the 200 spotty kids in hoodies, and as a result your support has, and has been commented on by numerous sets of away fans, pundits, TV commentators and the like as such (sure you can Google some sources), turned to shit. Our current support is well years ahead of your hoodie-free atmosphere.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

I've said it before and I will say it again, you are one sad little pr1ck.

F*ck off to your own board, no one here gives a flying f*ck about you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here