this is what a new stadium looks like (take note wembley, and hopefully us!)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
story_emirates06072006.jpg

arsenals new stadium now fully seated, most leg room, highest back to a seat and all upholstered. NICE:smokin:

emirates06072006_4.jpg

emirates06072006_1.jpg

story_emirates09062006.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I hate Arsenal with a passion but have to say their new stadium is stunning and will probably be one of the finest in Europe..........Good luck to them!!

BASTARDS

:lolol:

i want one, how much did the Stadium cost? Not all of the other gubbings just the stadium?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Those stands are closer than the ones at Withdean :(

Looks like you get a superb view from wherever you are in the ground :thumbsup:

Well, hopefully only 3 more seasons at Withdean :clap2:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Looks nice but sounds a bit too comfortable. you're less likely to jump out of your seat and shout if it is upholstered and heated with lots of leg room.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Having once sat my upholstered arse in an upholstered seat to watch a football match, I'd say that it's a fantastic way to watch a game.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Man of Harveys said:
Having once sat my upholstered arse in an upholstered seat to watch a football match, I'd say that it's a fantastic way to watch a game.
What, in your armchair ?

Albion Rob

I think it looks a bit rubbish.

If they struggled for atmosphere at Highbury then they're really going to be playing in a morgue there - look at Man City FFS.

Cavernous stadium that looks a bit like Benfica's ground - sadly, you can't expect the Finsbury Park set to infuse the place with Latin passion.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Drove past the Emirates on Sunday, looks stunning although not totally finished.

Talking to someone who works near, Arsenal said they were going to have underground parking for all the coaches etc., new sports academy, new train station. All of these have been scrapped which is going to screw up the area.

The coaches with away supporters have to park in the road outside businesses and houses and the local train station will be shut on match days, only to be used by those at the match.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Repugnant Toad said:
Looks exactly like the Estadio da Luz ... which is no bad thing.

Shame about the team.

whats so bad about the team that plays at the Estadio da Luz then? because you CANT be refering to the mighty gunners!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports