Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton fans go mad for the Daily Mail..............

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

You’ll find me in an independent craft beer bar reading my Guardian (iPad edition), comrade.

How will I recognise you???

Michael Foot hair, Denis Healey eyebrows, Corbyns beard with a Blair type smile???

Will you be talking to the vulnerable student who is smacked out on acid???

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Got ya, nasty man is a leftie.

He supports the Co-op by buying goods there because they support the Labour party. :thumbsup:

Maybe he is a rightie ( is that a word?) because this is the only local shop he could purchase his rag of a paper. This makes even more sense to the angry shouty outburst. Thanks. I just assumed it is because the outrage that paper seems to have on every article was making him feel cross with the world. I hadn't thought about his political alliance.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think I know her.
And a few others if my memory serves me well. Anyway Mouldy why are you trying to goad lefties? I've always detested The Mail but used to like their sports pages. Why do you buy it are there some fail safe offers if you purchase a copy?:tumble::whisky::blush:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks for the copy and paste, but I am sure even NSC finest lefties will want to buy the real McCoy.:bigwave:

I'd soon lay face down and choke in my own vomit.

You forget that it's not just 'lefties' who would never buy that rag.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Didn't realise you needed to be a 'lefty' to appreciate what a revolting pile of misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic arsepaper the Mail is. All of decent society knows that.

Still, if someone posts an apolitical, largely positive article from there about a Brighton player on here for free, there's no harm. Especially as it undermines any reason to reference (one assumes a pejorative here) 'lefties'. Obsessed much?

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe he is a rightie ( is that a word?) because this is the only local shop he could purchase his rag of a paper. This makes even more sense to the angry shouty outburst. Thanks. I just assumed it is because the outrage that paper seems to have on every article was making him feel cross with the world. I hadn't thought about his political alliance.

Okay so you judge all rightes (it has to be a word) because they would be angry and shouty ones.

Out of all my friends on FB, it is ONLY the lefties that make the noise and the remoaners.

Hence he MUST be a leftie.

(market research was done by MB over 10 years of FB)

D

Deleted member 2719

And a few others if my memory serves me well. Anyway Mouldy why are you trying to goad lefties? I've always detested The Mail but used to like their sports pages. Why do you buy it are there some fail safe offers if you purchase a copy?:tumble::whisky::blush:

I didn't buy it, I haven't bought a paper for 15 + years, I found a man in an independent craft beer bar reading it, he was loving the new found paper as he normal reads the Guardian on his i pad.

Ps why haven't you replied to my PM I left about a year ago??? Typical leftie!!

I'd soon lay face down and choke in my own vomit.

You forget that it's not just 'lefties' who would never buy that rag.

Hang on in there pal, I was only having a bit of fun, what has the Mail ever done to you???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I didn't buy it, I haven't bought a paper for 15 + years, I found a man in an independent craft beer bar reading it, he was loving the new found paper as he normal reads the Guardian on his i pad.

Ps why haven't you replied to my PM I left about a year ago??? Typical leftie!

Hang on in there pal, I was only having a bit of fun, what has the Mail ever done to you???

As a person with a left of centre persuasion, I must say, the Mail was absolutely brilliant with their coverage of the Stephen Lawrence murder.
Proper good brave journalism.
Very surprising given its usual stance and standards.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As a person with a left of centre persuasion, I must say, the Mail was absolutely brilliant with their coverage of the Stephen Lawrence murder.
Proper good brave journalism.
Very surprising given its usual stance and standards.
Yes, it was Dacre as well IIRC. Heroic stuff.

God knows why he turned the paper into such a vile piece of shit subsequently.

D

Deleted member 2719

Didn't realise you needed to be a 'lefty' to appreciate what a revolting pile of misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic arsepaper the Mail is. All of decent society knows that.

Still, if someone posts an apolitical, largely positive article from there about a Brighton player on here for free, there's no harm. Especially as it undermines any reason to reference (one assumes a pejorative here) 'lefties'. Obsessed much?

There we go some of that leftie anger I so frequently see, it's only a newspaper TLO.

Anyway, it's great to see a Brighton player in what you feel is a homophobic paper.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
The daily mail is no worse than the guardian just at different ends of the political spectrum.

But it's not just about the political leaning is it? The Guardian is of course liberal/soft left, and the Mail right wing, but the biggest problems with the Mail are its fabrication of stories, focus on celebrities, scaremongering, and lack of fact checking, and these are the things that most often gets it in trouble. If you like being fed that sort of nonsense then fill your boots.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Okay so you judge all rightes (it has to be a word) because they would be angry and shouty ones.

Out of all my friends on FB, it is ONLY the lefties that make the noise and the remoaners.

Hence he MUST be a leftie.

(market research was done by MB over 10 years of FB)

I think you were the one that made a political connection, I just said he was shouty because he bought that trash of a paper. But whatever, I have a life to be getting on with.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
But it's not just about the political leaning is it? The Guardian is of course liberal/soft left, and the Mail right wing, but the biggest problems with the Mail are its fabrication of stories, focus on celebrities, scaremongering, and lack of fact checking, and these are the things that most often gets it in trouble. If you like being fed that sort of nonsense then fill your boots.
Dacre once said that the perfect the perfect headlinemade the reader either frightened or angry and preferably both. Brexit was manna from heaven for this arch manipulator - every ingredient was there as Dacre made his target audience quiver with indignation. What made him especially dangerous was that the Mail was and is a superbly professional publication. They know what they're doing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks for the copy and paste, but I am sure even NSC finest lefties will want to buy the real McCoy.:bigwave:

Do dry up about lefties. You read the Mail. You are the wife of a bank manager. That's not your fault. And I'm not concerned.

Dunky in that photo, though - looks like he's leaping over a blarney stone and has lost his green hat, to be sure :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There we go some of that leftie anger I so frequently see, it's only a newspaper TLO.

Anyway, it's great to see a Brighton player in what you feel is a homophobic paper.

bzbz:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here