Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No worse than many others regularly posted......don't read it if you're that way inclined.

The account has never called a single Albion transfer, apart from Zamora once it had been released elsewhere. It's made up a load of crap speculation though.

Basically he makes it up.

So all I'm saying is it's best not to post any links. You might as well make up stuff yourself and post it. It has a better chance of being true.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The account has never called a single Albion transfer, apart from Zamora once it had been released elsewhere. It's made up a load of crap speculation though.

Basically he makes it up.

So all I'm saying is it's best not to post any links. You might as well make up stuff yourself and post it. It has a better chance of being true.

Not sure why you're singling me out - that covers half the posts on NSC. Whatever.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure why you're singling me out - that covers half the posts on NSC. Whatever.
Maybe he just saw a link to a twitter account that he knows is crap, and thought he'd call it out. I wouldn't take it personally.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
May as well combine two players in a chant

Vindaloo

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou, Yves Bissou - ma ma

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou
And we all love Yves Bissou

And Liam Moores, gonna score, one more, than you

Brighton!

Sorry.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Vindaloo

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

Yes.

Brighton!

No.

Could be excellent for YB, that. Scrap the pointless Moore bit, though :thumbsup:

Heee's gon na scoooore, more than youuu

Bry TON.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Vindaloo

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

Brighton!

Sorry.

We need to sign David Weir to make your Liam Moore line work

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Vindaloo

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

Yves Bissou
Yves Bissou

And he's, gonna score, one more, than you

Brighton!

Sorry.

Love it......slight modification to make sure everyone can remember the words

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
If Mawson is worth £20million maybe <£15million is a good deal...

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
That table is interesting, insofar as it illustrates which areas of the respective players' games, are their strengths and weaknesses.

Offering it up as a comparison of ability, it is fundamentally flawed, given that the stats for Moore are (obviously) achieved in a lower league. You could add a column with a defender with even better stats from League Two, if you wanted.

You are correct it was from a different league, but essentially Moore's were taken from within a scenario not dissimilar to that which we were in, a team fighting relegation aiming for mid table.

I did run the same comparison using Dunk and Duffy's stats from the season we went up and Moores from this season and the results were much the same. There was a marginal uplift in Dunks stats that season.

Essentially, Moore was probably Readings best player last season, so regardless of his stats, he does look pretty useful in an average team. Much the same as Duffy did before we rescued him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You are correct it was from a different league, but essentially Moore's were taken from within a scenario not dissimilar to that which we were in, a team fighting relegation aiming for mid table.

I did run the same comparison using Dunk and Duffy's stats from the season we went up and Moores from this season and the results were much the same. There was a marginal uplift in Dunks stats that season.

Essentially, Moore was probably Readings best player last season, so regardless of his stats, he does look pretty useful in an average team. Much the same as Duffy did before we rescued him.

I like the look of Moore. I’m not knocking him at all. Just questioning the value of highlighting that he found it easier to tackle Clayton Donaldson than Duffy did tackling Sergio Aguero.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here