Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Balaam And The Angel Live In Brighton

Yogi Hair

Jan 25, 2012
My favourite band are playing the Haunt on Sat 12th May. It's the last night of a 7 night UK tour, and I saw them play Bristol a few weeks ago. They were awesome, and if you like your Goth/Rock/ then don't miss it!
It's a very rare Brighton gig, so if they get great support, they may come back!
Enjoy if you go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My favourite band are playing the Haunt on Sat 12th May. It's the last night of a 7 night UK tour, and I saw them play Bristol a few weeks ago. They were awesome, and if you like your Goth/Rock/ then don't miss it!
It's a very rare Brighton gig, so if they get great support, they may come back!
Enjoy if you go.

Have they been around for ages? From Balham, and (you can guess the rest). Someone I used to work with, Paul W, was a massive fan and (I think) knew some of them (the Balham contingent). Apologies if this is my 'scuse me while I kiss this guy' moment :lolol:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Are they still going ?

My fading memory might be playing tricks on me but I seem to remember they were support for someone at Coasters in the 80s. There had been some rumour of the lead singer having a go at someone with a hammer and all through their set people were shouting "Hammer head" at him.

Or did I dream that bit ?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Am seriously tempted by this. What an unexpected throwback

Dammit, double booked that night. Shame. I really enjoyed them back in the day.

Yogi Hair

Jan 25, 2012
Have they been around for ages? From Balham, and (you can guess the rest). Someone I used to work with, Paul W, was a massive fan and (I think) knew some of them (the Balham contingent). Apologies if this is my 'scuse me while I kiss this guy' moment :lolol:

Think they stopped & got "proper" jobs, probably around 2000. They supported the Mission in a one off in 2008 (I think) and have done an odd gig every couple of years since then. A gig in 2014 at the garage was followed by a 4 night tour in 2016 & a support slot to Fields of the Nephilim at Shepherds Bush Empire. The response has lead to this 7 night tour, of which Brighton is the last night!

Yogi Hair

Jan 25, 2012
Are they still going ?

My fading memory might be playing tricks on me but I seem to remember they were support for someone at Coasters in the 80s. There had been some rumour of the lead singer having a go at someone with a hammer and all through their set people were shouting "Hammer head" at him.

Or did I dream that bit ?

Never heard that before! But I'll check it out

Yogi Hair

Jan 25, 2012
Looking forward to it, my band The Last Cry are supporting.

Looking forward to seeing you. The supports in Bristol were great, got a t-shirt & cd from "all living fear". How did you get the gig?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Think they stopped & got "proper" jobs, probably around 2000. They supported the Mission in a one off in 2008 (I think) and have done an odd gig every couple of years since then. A gig in 2014 at the garage was followed by a 4 night tour in 2016 & a support slot to Fields of the Nephilim at Shepherds Bush Empire. The response has lead to this 7 night tour, of which Brighton is the last night!

I checked - your lot are from Birmingham, and my mate was into pub rock rather than goth... so not the same band.....:rock::thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We have a special £10 guestlist for the gig if anyone is interested just PM me.

More importantly is this gig likely to sell out? Got loads of friends expressing an interest for this and quite a few just "popping" along on the night to see a cracking band........but will there be any tickets left?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here