Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Typical Albion game, go to a team that hasn't won for ages and we put up a spineless , negative performance and gift them 3 points.

I pray that BHA prove me wrong, but I think Enrest has hit the nail on the head. I have a bottle of Harvey's Albion beer waiting to celebrate a win though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can’t believe how small the concourse is for 3000 away fans, rammed already, how can anybody criticise the Amex.

From the football grounds guide
Considering that the concourse at the back of the Smethwick End is pretty small in comparison to its overall capacity, then it can have uncomfortable feel, especially when there is a capacity away support

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
84B44BBC-E630-4950-92C0-E63AB29E0F9F.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's getting towards the point where these matches against teams below us start becoming 'must wins' - let's hope this is the start of a successful run of 'must wins'. Feel slightly nervous, though.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Bench has a very satisfying feel to it, feels like every position is covered/well challenged for any injuries bar perhaps left back (sure Goldson could do a job if needs be though).

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
1 goal in 5 away games and we still go with the same formation and similar personnel.

West Brom injury worries pulled through

I'm a bit worried about this one

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bench has a very satisfying feel to it, feels like every position is covered/well challenged for any injuries bar perhaps left back (sure Goldson could do a job if needs be though).

I would think Goldson or Schelotto would go to right back and Bruno move across to left back if needed. Must say I have a bad feeling about this game.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Got to come home undefeated today, getting very tight at our end of the table and need to keep harvesting points to maintain our advantage, come on lads !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here