Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Touching-up v Snowflakes

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Only started this thread in jest. All i would say is OPEN YOUR EYES when YOU sign the contract. Take Advice.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps you have misjudged the mood, sexaul harrasment and assault should not be tolerated. However all the time it is tolerated by our politicians who roundly condemn these allegations, but do nothing with their own internal processes to deal with allegations of rape and clear sexual assault, it is not going to grab the public imagination, rightly or wrongly. I don't know what went on at the Presidents Club, but I thought the article so one sided as lose its impact as it came across as a one person point of view with no one yet supporting her claims, excepting a tranche of liberal elitelecturing us again on how to live our lives and how we should think. The subject matter was there but the journalism really ruined the arguement.

What a load of tired old bullshit. Just do yourself and us a favour and shut up.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's disgusting that almost everyone there evades paying billions in tax

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I think its worth remembering the suffragettes when we think about this event IMG-20180126-WA0042.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Unfunny due to two facts Bushy. One she was not married , probably due to her sexual orientation. Two she was from a class that would have had servants for such duties.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Unfunny due to two facts Bushy. One she was not married , probably due to her sexual orientation. Two she was from a class that would have had servants for such duties.

The "facts" arent the funny part , its the casual sexism you humourless plum

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Only started this thread in jest. All i would say is OPEN YOUR EYES when YOU sign the contract. Take Advice.

What I would say is that whilst THEY have signed the contract, YOU are also responsible for asking yourself why they have agreed to sign the contract. And you are responsible for asking yourself far reaching questions about how you are behaving.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What a load of tired old bullshit. Just do yourself and us a favour and shut up.

That's no way to speak to someone who simply has a different opinion from you.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He can't help himself when someone has the affront to disagree with him

The strange things is people like this start from a position of high moral standards, that then becomes a sense of moral superiority. Then, since they feel so morally superior and so absolutely correct, they can tell others not to speak, ironically then, losing their moral compass completely.

The poster even started his post with "Sexual harrasment and assault should not be tolerated.".

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What I would say is that whilst THEY have signed the contract, YOU are also responsible for asking yourself why they have agreed to sign the contract. And you are responsible for asking yourself far reaching questions about how you are behaving.

You need to give your head a shake and clear some of the fluff out of it - I've never read such bleating tosh in my life. Nobody on NSC has any responsibility for those girls signing the contracts - it was their responsibility, not the responsibility of NSC or any of its posters; and nobody on NSC has a responsibility to ask why they did either (it was so they could earn £150 on the night, by the way).
And as for "you are responsible for asking yourself far reaching questions about how you are behaving" - :facepalm: - are you seriously accusing him of groping the women at that do (in which case the only thing you deserve is a letter from his solicitors) or are you just behaving like a p r a t?

And, by the way, I strongly disapprove of what was going on at that event. I am very sorry that mere disapproval is not enough for the more seriously outraged factions on here, but tough; that's life, eh.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You need to give your head a shake and clear some of the fluff out of it - I've never read such bleating tosh in my life. Nobody on NSC has any responsibility for those girls signing the contracts - it was their responsibility, not the responsibility of NSC or any of its posters; and nobody on NSC has a responsibility to ask why they did either (it was so they could earn £150 on the night, by the way).
And as for "you are responsible for asking yourself far reaching questions about how you are behaving" - :facepalm: - are you seriously accusing him of groping the women at that do (in which case the only thing you deserve is a letter from his solicitors) or are you just behaving like a p r a t?

And, by the way, I strongly disapprove of what was going on at that event. I am very sorry that mere disapproval is not enough for the more seriously outraged factions on here, but tough; that's life, eh.

Are you really as dim as you make out? One day in the future you will shift off this mortal coil and the world will take one more tiny step forward in the way it thinks.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

I would hazard a guess that a fair few of them made a fair bit more the 150 quid

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I would hazard a guess that a fair few of them made a fair bit more the 150 quid

And if so, then the people in question (and for the sake of the dimwitted [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] I've used the device 'YOU' in previous posts) need to ask themselves what might drive someone to see that as a way - maybe the only way - in which they think the can make cash.

I'd doubt that many of those that may have made more than £150 have particularly high self-esteem.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Are you really as dim as you make out? One day in the future you will shift off this mortal coil and the world will take one more tiny step forward in the way it thinks.
Well, if you're going to sink to stupidity and petty spite, I'm not going to join in (I'm above that), so I am not going to go round blabbing that the world would be a better place when a fellow NSC poster dies, like you have just done, to your great shame.

Now go away and whinge about your outrage not getting the admiration it deserves somewhere else. Pfft................

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And if so, then the people in question (and for the sake of the dimwitted [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] I've used the device 'YOU' in previous posts) need to ask themselves what might drive someone to see that as a way - maybe the only way - in which they think the can make cash.
What is dim-witted is calling someone else dim-witted when there is a chance that he is more intelligent than you. In my case for instance, the actual fact of the matter is that there is a more than 99% chance that I am more intelligent than you. Still, carry on................

I'd doubt that many of those that may have made more than £150 have particularly high self-esteem.
Right, so you despise some women as much as you despise a lot of men, then - and I don't just mean the men that were present; you have already stated that your fellow NSCers should hold themselves responsible for the girls signing their contracts.
I hope you live a long and happy life, sustained by despising people all over the place..............

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here