Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
To which there is a point.

I'm not sure there is any real scandal because I'm not convinced they are capable of doing anything to produce one.

Keystone Cops. Some bad straight to video comedy staring John Goodman who accidently becomes President.

I am lost for words that his smoke, bullshit and confusion mantra is still working. He is either a genius or the luckiest stupid person to be walking the earth.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
DJ jr isn't the sharpest tool in the toolbox is he?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
A lot closer to exposing the dumb arse for the impeachable president that he truly is but not quite enough. There are a few Republicans that want to see the investigation play out. When the Republican party has a majority of house and senate politicians asking to see the current investigation (whatever it is) into Trump's nonsense play out then it could possibly lead to an impeachment trial. Those trials could go either way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A lot closer to exposing the dumb arse for the impeachable president that he truly is but not quite enough. There are a few Republicans that want to see the investigation play out. When the Republican party has a majority of house and senate politicians asking to see the current investigation (whatever it is) into Trump's nonsense play out then it could possibly lead to an impeachment trial. Those trials could go either way.

A big clue is in the fact that Special Counsel Mueller is putting together a top team of veteran prosecutors, not a team of investigators.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This populism experiment is going great isn't it?

American and Britain together in an alliance of chaos

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

That LA Times story goes on to say that impeachment is a long road and a way off.

The impeachment measure is a long way from a floor vote and is expected to be referred to the House Judiciary Committee. It faces substantial resistance in the GOP-controlled House. In a statement, Sherman said he and Green will push the Judiciary Committee to hold hearings on the matter. He added that he hopes introducing articles of impeachment would "inspire an 'intervention' in the White House." He called his move "the first step on a very long road," and said he believed that Republicans would join the effort "many, many months from now" if Trump's "incompetence" continues.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here