Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supreme Court

Jan 30, 2008
You cannot negotiate with the EU. They do not want diplomacy. The EU is a corrupt boys club and originally had no article 50 for leaving because that was not an option. It was made up on the hoof.

The EU is nothing without its members. We have jumped and others will follow.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Spot on , a bitter pill for some on here to swallow
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Nope, leave the EU it says on the slip nothing about what it stands for. It's not rocket science.

We're leaving, we're getting a divorce, you'll have to put up with the settlement because the government has already indicated that is what it is going to do.
clutching at straws ,leave is leave with no strings attached , "divorce "get over it you soppy fool
regards
DR

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
just like your obsession with this divorce you speak of
regards
DR

Perhaps the new boyfriend (a PROPER pro brexit government) might speed things up,i am all for a general election myself,wipe Labour out,get a larger majority and get things sorted..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
in an ideal world but wont happen, labour a waste of space these days
regards
DR

Maybe you are right........but it's one of the Remain's (oh let's/we must have an Election) calls *after the Referendum that i actually agree with :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
yep they've been shown up already ,could be humiliating for them
regards
DR

Another nail might go in during January when the Supreme court judgement is announced..then again it might not..

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Obviously not 'facts' as such. But there is an evidence based case to be made that if the vote was re-run now the remain vote would win.

View attachment 79996

(that'll get things going!)

Were peoples actual votes verified for this study?

If I was on the remain side, I would answer the survey saying that I voted leave, and now I regret it.

It wouldn't be true, but it would skew the numbers and further my cause.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Were peoples actual votes verified for this study?

If I was on the remain side, I would answer the survey saying that I voted leave, and now I regret it.

It wouldn't be true, but it would skew the numbers and further my cause.

It would seem sensible to ask the question about whether someone voted leave or remain before revealing that the next question was about regret.

Were they sensible ? Who knows - maybe they did indeed make it obvious to the devious how to skew the results.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It would seem sensible to ask the question about whether someone voted leave or remain before revealing that the next question was about regret.

Were they sensible ? Who knows - maybe they did indeed make it obvious to the devious how to skew the results.

I've heard a lot about how we were misled and we voted to leave by mistake.

Strangely I've not heard this from people who voted to leave, only from people who voted remain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here