Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What result do you want from the Boro Cup game ?

What result do you want from the Boro Cup game ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1) Win
2) Draw. We don't have a problem with a huge fixture list, and could do with extra games for new signings to get game time and others who come back from injury, and also the option to try out alternative formations (like 352).

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I’m not driving all the way there just to watch us lose/draw so it’s a win from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I want a win but what if we did go all the way to Wembley to meet Citeh or any other top 6 team, would we go there to limit the loss to 0-2?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
[MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION]. Is he/she Palace? Posts suggest a Brighton fan, but an extremely-negative one, to be fair

Ah, it's a public poll, didn't notice that. Two names now, and I don't think either are openly Palace. Was expecting to see SE20 or someone.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
[MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION]. Is he/she Palace? Posts suggest a Brighton fan, but an extremely-negative one, to be fair

[MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION] is definitely a Brighton fan, but probably the most pessimistic fan you could hope to meet (or avoid, depending on your viewpoint). If he/she was a character from literature, they would be Marvin, the Paranoid Android. I have come to accept their pessimism as an integral part of NSC; in fact, I start to get edgy if they make posts that are positive.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
[MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION] is definitely a Brighton fan, but probably the most pessimistic fan you could hope to meet (or avoid, depending on your viewpoint). If he/she was a character from literature, they would be Marvin, the Paranoid Android. I have come to accept their pessimism as an integral part of NSC; in fact, I start to get edgy if they make posts that are positive.

I quite like that after we beat Newcastle they didn't make another post until we lost to Huddersfield, when they suddenly had a little burst. Maybe they use NSC as a way of releasing their angst. Fair enough I suppose

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Judging by people saying we're down without 8 points from our next 4 we'll probably be down by the time the next round comes around so we may as well try and win. :wink:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
0-3 would be nice

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I would rather go down and have a good run trying to win the cup, rather than go down and deliberately try to not make much effort in the FA Cup.

This tiredness excuse doesn't wash with me, when we played more games in the championship, but using some of the squad players like Ewe, Goldson ect is fine by me. Gives them an opportunity to make a stake for the 1st team.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Probably best to give this competition a miss this year and exit Saturday. No one would want a draw.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here