Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prince Harry's new girlfriend

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If I had to be a member of the royal family, I'd want to be Harry.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
http://thetig.com/

Have you actually looked at the website, rather than taking an out of context quote direct from the Daily Hate and spewing venom all over everything?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
She said setting up the website was an attempt to "reframe the beauty content to include think pieces about self-empowerment".

Really? WTF is she talking about? What a bunch of bo**ocks!

And how about this: "To say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident mixed-race woman."

Sounds like she's right up herself. A true left-leaning luvvie. Really surprised that Harry couldn't find himself a girlfriend who spoke in sensible sentences that other people could understand.

Maybe we should leave it up to Harry to decide what sort of girlfriend Harry has. It's none of your business.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
She might want to be with him because he's got a famous father?

jameshewitt-417433.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Mike Ross must be furious!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That is not helpful. I'm trying to understand what "reframing the beauty content to include think pieces about self-empowerment" means in clear English in order that I can better understand the kind of girl our future King's brother might think of marrying.

If you can't understand what she means then I would suggest that the fault is with you not her. Perhaps read a little more widely and have a think about it.

I'll give you a clue though, this thread is probably not what she is after :)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Really? WTF is she talking about? What a bunch of bo**ocks! Sounds like she's right up herself.

That's just what I think when I read one of your posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here