Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobia, alive and well in Bristol

Jan 30, 2008
Went up to city v Plymouth and they tried turning over the Plymouth mini buses,Went up to Brentord v city and they kicked the gates down,went up to city v Mansfield at wembley and the city had the police on there toes outside the Greyhound pub!
came in Queens head after a Game of few seasons back( youth ) left after someone spilt a drink over one of them???
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I wonder if that was the Bristol chump in the home section of our stand who was giving loads of gay hand/mouth signals in second half, only to get pounced upon by stewards. ****.

He and the others around him started singing homophobic stuff about 5 minutes into the match, I only heard them because I was in the end row of the stand.
The one I think you are talking about looked over 40 years old and had a young teenage lad with him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
True story, in 1999 I was working as an instructor at the RN Fire Fighting School. One of my colleagues would forever go on & on, with all the old favourites. "Watch yer back lads, here comes the Brighton bum boy" & so on & so forth. Now, I'd had this all my career, but this guy was a bully, who only started as soon as there was an audience. When ashore one night with all the staff he started in a pub in Southsea. To cut a long story short, I stuck one on him. Couple of days later he was arrested!

http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/grimson-allan.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1245917.stm

His name was Al Grimson; turns out he was gay, & a psychopath, & a serial killer!
Before anyone gets on my case saying "not all gay people are murdering psychopaths", I know that!
Just a very strange but true tale about this freak that used to go on & on about Brighton being full of queers.

****. Glad you didn't get the baseball on your head. Great life story.

What a strange experience. I'd be a bit freaked out by this.

Stories like this are why I love NSC. Great story but Jesus mate you may have come close to being killed! What a story to be able to tell people though :lol:

Did he have a go back after you hit him?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Stories like this are why I love NSC. Great story but Jesus mate you may have come close to being killed! What a story to be able to tell people though :lol:

Did he have a go back after you hit him?

He just laughed at me as colleagues split us up!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah although most do think that way just like virtually all religious people....people just don't say what they're thinking that's the difference!!

I would strongly refute the "just like virtually all religious people" bit. Certainly the Church Circles that I move in are generally enormously accepting of the gay community.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Everyone has their prejudices. I'm yet to meet a person that doesn't have any. Luckily for the gay community, it's becoming less socially acceptable to spout homophobic crap in public.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I get it at work most days i'e ****** etc.....bloody love the banter and tell most I'll bend them over and stick it straight up thier pooper:lolol:

Good old Wernham Hogg. Bet the place has gone right downhill since you left.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Went up to city v Plymouth and they tried turning over the Plymouth mini buses,Went up to Brentord v city and they kicked the gates down,went up to city v Mansfield at wembley and the city had the police on there toes outside the Greyhound pub!

*their

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

aberdare seagull

Feb 28, 2014
south wales
True story, in 1999 I was working as an instructor at the RN Fire Fighting School. One of my colleagues would forever go on & on, with all the old favourites. "Watch yer back lads, here comes the Brighton bum boy" & so on & so forth. Now, I'd had this all my career, but this guy was a bully, who only started as soon as there was an audience. When ashore one night with all the staff he started in a pub in Southsea. To cut a long story short, I stuck one on him. Couple of days later he was arrested!

http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/grimson-allan.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1245917.stm

His name was Al Grimson; turns out he was gay, & a psychopath, & a serial killer!
Before anyone gets on my case saying "not all gay people are murdering psychopaths", I know that!
Just a very strange but true tale about this freak that used to go on & on about Brighton being full of queers.

I remember that. I served with him on the Edinburgh if memory serves me correctly

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here