Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Early Leavers - New World Record Set Today Shirley?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I left at 0-3.

I’m ashamed of my actions and have thrashed myself to within an inch of my life upon arriving home.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Couple of middle-aged w*nkstains in N1G made a big showboating headshaking display of leaving after the second goal went in. That's right, they left after SIX minutes of the game. Ladies and gentlemen of NSC, I present to you a new Amex RECORD! :clap:

Said it in a different thread already but chap near me, in ESL, stood up after 2nd goal and said "**** it" loudly and left. Still shocked he did it to be honest. Seems bonkers to walk out after 6 mins.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Couple of middle-aged w*nkstains in N1G made a big showboating headshaking display of leaving after the second goal went in. That's right, they left after SIX minutes of the game. Ladies and gentlemen of NSC, I present to you a new Amex RECORD! :clap:

Wow, that's smashed the record which I think was previously held at the away game at West Ham when we lost heavily and conceded a few early on. Is there any point actually going to the game if you are not bothered about watching it.

At least the moaners stay until late in the second half

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Shame on them. They missed us conceding a further two goals.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wow, that's smashed the record which I think was previously held at the away game at West Ham when we lost heavily and conceded a few early on. Is there any point actually going to the game if you are not bothered about watching it.

At least the moaners stay until late in the second half

To be precise, we were 3-0 down after 10, all being conceded in our away end. Many left, I really wanted to but stayed. Just glad I saw the Boleyn before West Ham became a multi national.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I saw some people today wearing clothes I don't like. Shall I start a thread on this?

No. That would be pathetic.

Still, we will never see again those wonderful days when the Goldson was full of 32,000 PROPPER Albion fans, all of whom stayed till the 93rd minute to clap the team off, even after we lost 8-2 to Bristol Rovers.

FFS.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I saw some people today wearing clothes I don't like. Shall I start a thread on this?

Still, we will never see again those wonderful days when the Goldson was full of 32,000 PROPPER Albion fans, all of whom stayed till the 93rd minute to clap the team off, even after we lost 8-2 to Bristol Rovers.

FFS.

I don't like floral dresses on men... yes! Start it, brilliant! :laugh:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

FFS.

I've never left early so I don't know much about this, including the 'Goldson' days. If people go, they go, it is their decision.. They do annoy me, having to get out of my seat or being visioned out by people in my eye line. But on the whole I couldn't really give a stuff what other individuals decide to do with their time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've never left early so I don't know much about this, including the 'Goldson' days. If people go, they go, it is their decision.. They do annoy me, having to get out of my seat or being visioned out by people in my eye line. But on the whole I couldn't really give a stuff what other individuals decide to do with their time.

Are you equally annoyed about late arrivers, those off to the loo or going to get their 35 minutes pints of Harvey's, blocking your view?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here