Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you joined this site before Dec 2011 please post in here.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
God the old post count police, wtf does it matter if you only posted a few times. You've chosen tonight to make a bit of a comeback and I for one am enjoying it.

Just pissed off with all the negativity on here.

FFS it was better on here when we were shit and in league 1/2 no ******* was moaning then.

D

Deleted member 2719

FFS it was better on here when we were shit and in league 1/2 no ******* was moaning then.

Of course you could call some so called negative comments as constructive feedback.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Yep - it's in trend to critically analyse everything to death... you're spot on with the above to be honest.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I’ve been wetting the bed since 2011 and I’m not about to stop because of a lousy thread like this.

Sing a striker ffs

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stop moaning. Your negativity about NSC is getting on my lovely tits.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I'm very positive and very proud with how we've done. It was never going to be easy the PL lark, and I'm glad we're giving it a go so to speak.

I've been posting on versions of NSC since around 1997-98 and remember even the genuine bad times with a certain fondness.

Time for a positive mindset indeed, I'd just like to see a wee bit more of a positive approach on the pitch but can totally understand why Chris sets us up the way he does.

Onward. Albion.

Was it my tag that lured the optimist out of you?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Bad delineation. You assume that folk who joined after that date are new fans. I suggest a lot simply didn't know about NSC.
Or like me, have read this forum for years and years but never bothered to join as I mainly just read without the necessity to contribute?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm not sure but I did end up on Norse Stand Chat once, interesting chat about Vikings and all that, worth a visit.

It’s easily done.

I ended up on Norks and Clat once............ wow.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
There’s some rubbish in this league that might be worse than us. So we might stay up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I like this elitist idea. We don't need these JCL's, let's ban all of them who joined after we opened Falmer so June2011

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sneaked in by six months. Hope Im covered for a mild leak from the bladder and occasional damp pants.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here