Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do I kill the foxes in my garden?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
What you don't do is post your intentions online. When a fox killed my nephews' rabbit, he posted on Facebook he was going to sit up that night and shoot it (He didn't - just venting). Cue a visit from the Police when someone reported it.

Why would the police turn up over something posted on Facebook that doesn't actually break any law?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good point , think i'll give the council a bell and ask for a recycling box for fur , they've given me a box for everything else under the bloody sun to recycle , fk knows how this is greener for the environment where i used to have 1 lorry turn up for the bin i now get 2 lorries and a 2mph van thingy for all the different items , daft buggers .

I suggest you dissolve a few dozen paracetamol in warm water....then drink it. They won't worry you again...a'hole! ��

Personally, I'd rather see a dead fox than a dead human.

But crack on if it makes you feel good.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Got foxes in my back garden with a sense of humour. One of them regularly curls one out on our back doorstep. Got the whole of the garden to choose from but it prefers to do it's business there.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Got foxes in my back garden with a sense of humour. One of them regularly curls one out on our back doorstep. Got the whole of the garden to choose from but it prefers to do it's business there.

We have a fox like that in our back garden, sometimes the fox and our cat have a pretend fight opposite sides of the glass kitchen back door proper charging at the glass wars...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Unless it's Basil Brush you should leave them alone. I love watching foxes. Basil Brush on the other hand, I think strangulation is called for

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Good point , think i'll give the council a bell and ask for a recycling box for fur , they've given me a box for everything else under the bloody sun to recycle , fk knows how this is greener for the environment where i used to have 1 lorry turn up for the bin i now get 2 lorries and a 2mph van thingy for all the different items , daft buggers .

I am all for recycling if it is made easy. The bit that gets me is that they want you to wash all of the empty cans and that wastes water which is a scarce resource on occasion in some areas

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here