Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My concern

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
My concern at The Amex is STILL, after all this time, the till training. Every time, if the cost is say £15.40 and you give £20.40 in eager anticipation of being returned a nice crisp Lady Godiva, it causes a look of total bewilderment followed by a confused huddle, calls for a supervisor and climaxing sadly in a handful of (usually incorrect) shrapnel.

Just asking for a pint of Kronenbourg at times can cause pandemonium :facepalm:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
54281836.jpg

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Or the Charlton fans delay the game so long we can drive back from the Boro game and support Charlton if needed. Could be a long day.

Btw, does anyone know if Rosenior can play left back?

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
That was in answer to your point that fans have a right to protest and if it is for an hour then delay kick off at all games for a hour. With modern technology and conference calls it is easy for the FL to be in contact with all games and when all are ready to proceed give the ok to kick off. Thereby giving no team an advantage.

How do you factor in a pitch invasion 5 minutes into the second half causing a 15 minute delay?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stains were already promoted. Spuds needed a point. Spuds fans were very naughty at that time causing agg wherever they went in the 2nd division. The local plod would not have been able to cope with the spuds fans not being very happy if they had lost therefore a draw was always going to be the result that kept everybody happy. That result also gave the stains the title. Win win as far as those 2 teams were concerned. My most vivid memory was of stains golden boy of the time, Tony Funnell ??? scoring for fun in the later part of the season, hitting the post from about 3 yards, he would have scored 99/100 throughout the season. I still believe he miskicked but if he did score, spuds would have been "allowed" to equalise just to keep the peace. My opinion of how the game was played out of course.
Stains didn't go up as champions. Bolton did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here