Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Ticket Sales

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
There are only two teams that have a higher average attendance than us. Derby and Leeds.
QPRs average attendance so far is 14,841 which fills 80.8% of their stadium. Burnley average attendance is 15,120 which fills 70.7% of their stadium. Hull Citys is 17,485 and fills 67.9% of the stadium. I think we are doing ok if you ask me,

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
It's ironic that you have floundering on your profile because the North stand is floundering.
It's the smallest stand at the Amex with the reputation as the most vocal yet it is becoming more & more sparse.
Maybe it is just the fact that because it's the smallest stand that empty spaces are more visible

From where I sit in centre WSL the centre two sections of the North are busier than the last two seasons, and noisier

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Of the home games so far only Forest have brought a significant number of away fans. As the season progresses I would expect the average to edge back up and if we stay where we are the games post Christmas will be sold out or close. If we had started like we did last season I dread to think what we might be attracting now...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It's ironic that you have floundering on your profile because the North stand is floundering.
It's the smallest stand at the Amex with the reputation as the most vocal yet it is becoming more & more sparse.
Maybe it is just the fact that because it's the smallest stand that empty spaces are more visible

i have no idea.......i will be there for the cardiff game...nailed on.....:thumbsup:

Feb 14, 2010
There are only two teams that have a higher average attendance than us. Derby and Leeds.
QPRs average attendance so far is 14,841 which fills 80.8% of their stadium. Burnley average attendance is 15,120 which fills 70.7% of their stadium. Hull Citys is 17,485 and fills 67.9% of the stadium. I think we are doing ok if you ask me,

More than OK given that Derby & Leeds will have larger away followings go to them than we do for the simple reason of travel. People in Sussex forget that Brighton is a good hour or so from London even, never mind northern clubs. Its also why Brighton's away following is particularly good given that there is not one properly close away game to go to.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

Burnley's average considering the population of the town is excellent!

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
More than OK given that Derby & Leeds will have larger away followings go to them than we do for the simple reason of travel. People in Sussex forget that Brighton is a good hour or so from London even, never mind northern clubs. Its also why Brighton's away following is particularly good given that there is not one properly close away game to go to.
Isn't Fulham close enough (an hour to Putney)?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Isn't Fulham close enough (an hour to Putney)?

That one was pretty special, Early Season, warm, sunshine, easy to get to, a great opportunity to be part of this amazing ride called the Albion.

I think the thing is, we do have a lot of new(ish) fans and for some of them the Albion isn't yet in their blood. A wet winter Tuesday night at home v [Rotherham], a miserable January trip to Port Vale in the 3rd round of the cup, these games are not going to attract them, and I can understand that. It's makes it even more impressive that the home crowds are where they are after 4 seasons, and I'm sure quite a few of those new fans are settling in just fine.

The future is bright, it's got blue and white stripes.

:Albion:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

You have a point.

But lets face it Derby and Leeds are way bigger clubs than Albion. Leeds took 6.5k to MK Dons the other week and they aren't exactly setting the world alight....

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This looks like it will be the biggest gate so far this year. Looks like one empty block in south stand (after segregation) and a 2k seats dotted around the stadium on top of that. Depending what Cardiff bring down from Wales for the game i guess around 26.5-27k in the ground.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This looks like it will be the biggest gate so far this year. Looks like one empty block in south stand (after segregation) and a 2k seats dotted around the stadium on top of that. Depending what Cardiff bring down from Wales for the game i guess around 26.5-27k in the ground.

I am also bored at work so counted up. We have exactly 2,397 seats to sell and there are 2 blocks south goal to be released ( guess 1 is segregation).

Was also bored on Friday and we had 2,933 left so we have shifted 500 Fri , weekend and yesterday

Be good to know how many Cardiff bringing. Would expect 1200 - 1600

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Cardiff are (apparently) looking at somewhere over a thousand travelling fans.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I am also bored at work so counted up. We have exactly 2,397 seats to sell and there are 2 blocks south goal to be released ( guess 1 is segregation).

Was also bored on Friday and we had 2,933 left so we have shifted 500 Fri , weekend and yesterday

Be good to know how many Cardiff bringing. Would expect 1200 - 1600
Apperently, there were around 2500 left prior to the Hull game, and this number didn't include the extra block in the south stand that's available for this Saturday. Seeing as there's still another 4 days sales to go, this looks like being our biggest gate by a long way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here