Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] East lower and north...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Embarrassing that those who cause the empty state feel the need to come on here and gone it - even worse if you’re [MENTION=3791]Westander[/MENTION] and give it via emoji. Disgraceful show end of.

Nobody comments on the Royal Blood drummer saying almost the same thing as you.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is that a threat? Someone is going to feel pretty ashamed in the morning.

Nope I won’t. If you want to give it out feel free to meet me - you kept going not me...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nobody comments on the Royal Blood drummer saying almost the same thing as you.

Our block is sacred for real fans.... oooooh he put his family before a game of football so can’t comment on the embarrassing empty seats :lol: great holiday thanks - jokers anytime you knows it...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Weren’t you one of those embarrassing spotty kids at Withdean that had their NSC username on the back of their shirt? Hahahaha.

Nsc username or same name lol my pals have called me for years? As I say pm me Dan or just ignore my message

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Must be a dull holiday

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

As I say, fantastic apart from being embarrassed in front of Geordie mates I’ve met at the empty seats on display - shameful

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why the f would I want to pm a drunken ****?

If you want to start the name calling and giving it some strange but wrong nsc big one about withdean years feel free to reply...

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Nsc username or same name lol my pals have called me for years? As I say pm me Dan or just ignore my message

Oh so you were threatening me as I’ve just seen the pm saying anytime and calling me a patronising t&&t. Go away you silly drunken child before you take things to places you certainly wouldn’t be able to back up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh so you were threatening me as I’ve just seen the pm saying anytime and calling me a patronising t&&t. Go away you silly drunken child before you take things to places you certainly wouldn’t be able to back up.

**** off you patronising **** who can’t back anything up - anytime

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Watch out Sheebo, Mr T is going to get you :wrong:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Watch out Sheebo, Mr T is going to get you :wrong:

If it’s the same **** I think it is he had nothing about him back then and certainly wouldn’t back it up now. Let him gob
Off and ignore the pms pal :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here