Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What result do we want tomorrow?

Screenshot from 2018-08-19 18-02-55.png

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Enjoying reading the pre match posts by the negative crew on here. Some people are never happy, and never learn.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Do remember it wasn’t how well we played BUT how poor they played - see both bbc and sky websites!!

scooter1

How soon is now?
Watched a stream of this and thought we fully deserved the win.
Very frustrating to watch the post match blurb and the whole focus is on Man Utd losing, not us winning. Mourinho post match interview was farcical with the interviewer trying to get him to slag off individuals(Pogba) for a poor performance.
What about the media accepting that we were the better side today, we took our chances and a fully deserved 3 points!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Endless shitweasels on radio 5 whinging about 'their' ManUre.

Ha ha.

And here comes Chris....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Watched a stream of this and thought we fully deserved the win.
Very frustrating to watch the post match blurb and the whole focus is on Man Utd losing, not us winning. Mourinho post match interview was farcical with the interviewer trying to get him to slag off individuals(Pogba) for a poor performance.
What about the media accepting that we were the better side today, we took our chances and a fully deserved 3 points!

#undertheradar :laugh::rolleyes:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
March keeps his place? Quite how he gets a starting place is beyond me, when was the last time he started and had a good game? Genuine question.

*cough*

People on here, on the whole, are idiots. And I'm not point fingers at Icy for that. Just in general.
That same team were excellent at home last season. It was obviously the right decision to go with that team and yet everyone moaned.

I bet someone's still moaning about the tactics/team selection still.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Holy shite that's a terrible side from the midfield onwards[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:

How on earth these new players don't get a start I'll never know:glare:
The sad thing is hooten doesn't make subs early so we're facked[emoji2]

3 or 4-0 sadly
You'd have been correct if Man United hadn't scored a lucky goal and a consolation.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I have already said on another thread what a good game he had :smile:

Hopefully he will kick on from here, as he has not impressed much recently but today he was outstanding in defence and attack, showing real appetite. I was shocked at how poor he was last week given the competition he now has, he turned it around today though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Four of the new signings to start this time? AJ, Bissouma, Bernado (LB, not RB, please), Montoya. Will Chris make as many as 3 changes to the starting 11 v Watford?

If we play like we did at Vicarage Road, we’ll get absolutely stuffed. We can’t be that bad again, especially at home, surely?

UTA.

Nope we weren’t as bad and CH didn’t panic and chop and change

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hilarious call on R5 Shah (BHA) an Shaz (his mancunian cousin, proper manc accent) in the car home. Shah ended the call with a a mocking 'keep the faith'. :bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here