Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Now if only the Gully's Girls could look like this

2011_squad-x600.jpg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
and the good old sussex by the sea lyrics displayed in big letters on the TV screens with a bouncing ball on the top isn't ?.

No bugger would sing it if the lyrics weren't put in front of them! Or it'd be 'mumble, mumble, SUSSEX BY THE SEA, mumble mumble..'

As for 'cheerleaders' - absolutely no. The 1970's are gone now, we said goodbye to that decade a long time ago...

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Have we weeded out all the allegedly letching dirty old men then?

The whole cheerleader thing is incredibly tinpot and akin to goal music imo. Let the Americans (and Reading :wink:) keep all this shite.

No I still go to games.... I make Les Dawson look normal...But its still a no from me

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
and the good old sussex by the sea lyrics displayed in big letters on the TV screens with a bouncing ball on the top isn't ?.

No bugger would sing it if the lyrics weren't put in front of them! Or it'd be 'mumble, mumble, SUSSEX BY THE SEA, mumble mumble..'

As for 'cheerleaders' - absolutely no. The 1970's are gone now, we said goodbye to that decade a long time ago...

If you need the screen to know the words, you shouldn't be allowed in the ground..

50% of the crowd still can't sing the words correctly even when they are up on the big screen. Sake.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hell yes! But it's one thing we can take note from the Americans on..
b1a4500fd43caf5b65eef10ac4c78767.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
the-nfl-on-halloween_2_1.jpg

100_2460.JPG

male-cheerleaders.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here