Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day 6 and still no replacement manager

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
So throw in another couple of names Peter Reid as the experienced manager with Gerry Francis as No2 and NJ as first team coach.

It will be Hughton as 1st choice, if we fail to get him then it will be Rosler, my view is that it will be Hughton

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
If Pulis comes he will bring Dave Kemp with him like he did at Palace

Francis is at QPR isn't he but actually Reid is a good call for our present position, he will fire the dressing room up and shake the players up a bit

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Pulis comes he will bring Dave Kemp with him like he did at Palace

Francis is at QPR isn't he but actually Reid is a good call for our present position, he will fire the dressing room up and shake the players up a bit

They could then keep NJ who TB seems to like or reluctant to lose and provide the continuity within the club

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We shot ourselves in the foot here.

Sami should have been sacked weeks ago. Then we could have had our pick of managers.

But no we waited and waited and fair play to Sami he resigned. Had he not done so Reading would have won and we would have one foot in L1.

The board are to blame.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
We shot ourselves in the foot here.

Sami should have been sacked weeks ago. Then we could have had our pick of managers.

But no we waited and waited and fair play to Sami he resigned. Had he not done so Reading would have won and we would have one foot in L1.

The board are to blame.

I agree, trouble is I hope the hard work has been done behind the scenes this last week or again we will miss out on our target. Reading replaced their manager in 24 hours, it will be a week tomorrow since Sami resigned and still no word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here