Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR v Brighton - Moved to Friday 7th April 7.45pm (confirmed)

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
It's in the contract, each team must be shown twice at home and Fulham are the only team not to have done so yet. Rotherham were the other and their match with MASSIVE has now been picked . There are 92 matches contracted and 80 been scheduled so far which leaves 12 to be selected. 2 must be shown on the last day on May 7 which leaves 10 left now to be picked across the remaining weekends
Blimey so Fulham had their 1st game on sky v Newcastle and not again since ??
is there a maximum a team can be shown ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's in the contract, each team must be shown twice at home and Fulham are the only team not to have done so yet. Rotherham were the other and their match with MASSIVE has now been picked . There are 92 matches contracted and 80 been scheduled so far which leaves 12 to be selected. 2 must be shown on the last day on May 7 which leaves 10 left now to be picked across the remaining weekends

They won't mind that. Fulham going great and still in with a real shout.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill

nearly impossible?

So, you did find one then?

Depends where you're staying. I was in Playa Blanca. All the bars on the seafront path even the irish ones, only had foreign channels showing premier league games. I found one bar with actual sky sports by the marina Rubicon just before you get into the marina there is a little shopping mall on the left with a pizzeria/cocktail bar on the side. Got a strange look from the barman but convinced them to put it on with no sound while families sang karaoke! Hopefully you'll have more choice this year!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Keep our spirits up Stat!
If everyone else would dial it down from 11, maybe just to 8 would do.
Me and [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] wouldn't have to keep reminding posters that no match has ever been won BEFORE kick off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here