Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fog alert!!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I believe the forecast is much the same tomnorrow so if it is as bad as today I doubt the game will go ahead so when would rthey call it off? Would they leave it late like the last game or do it early to save Cardiff travelling? Last time it got worse as the day went on.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I believe the forecast is much the same tomnorrow so if it is as bad as today I doubt the game will go ahead so when would rthey call it off? Would they leave it late like the last game or do it early to save Cardiff travelling? Last time it got worse as the day went on.

It might put Cardiff fans out, but we need to give the game every chance of being played. The very last thing that we don't want is a potential fixture pile up later in the season.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Fog is v thick on Hove seafront

You'd hope if it's like this at lunchtime tomorrow they'd postpone the game then, rather than wait until a couple of hours before kick off, like last time

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As I said earlier, the wind is expected to pick up tomorrow, and it will be more cloudy. The risk of fog is lower.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Time to give the undersoil fog-extractor a workout?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Still rather thick in Shoreham. Just driven through. Used to live in Woodingdean and Falmer used to suffer in the dip, just used to hang around. Hopefully the wind does get up

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
On 13th floor of Royal Sussex County Hospital, can't even see anything out of the windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I hope it is postponed again then if Murrays red card is upheld he will miss the cup game and not a league one.

That's one positive I suppose. But a fixture pile up is not desired, think it's better off tomorrow even without Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here