Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism's Nigel Farage is at it again...

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
He's tried to light a fire under the arses of a section of diseffected voters by trying to whip them into enough of a frenzy to get them engaged. Time will tell how it impacted his vote.

You're right and Jesus Christ that's depressing.

Is this really what democracy is coming to? Decisions made from anger and fear rarely turn out to be good ones.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see your 350m to the NHS and raise you the post Brexit budget and IMF economic cataclysm.

We haven't Brexitted yet . . . . . early days.

That said, I'm sure it will all turn out for the best

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You're right and Jesus Christ that's depressing.

Is this really what democracy is coming to? Decisions made from anger and fear rarely turn out to be good ones.

I honestly think if it keeps going down the path it is, secession will become a talking point again in some states. The Liberal element in the US is starting to push at many people in a way they do not like.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I honestly think if it keeps going down the path it is, secession will become a talking point again in some states. The Liberal element in the US is starting to push at many people in a way they do not like.
Which really doesn't say a lot for America's education system.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

What are you talking about? The liberal element are the ones being totally ignored. Things like gun law reform and free healthcare get passed over time and time again.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I wouldnt class him as racist. An egotistical, Xenophobic isolationist with an ability to shred the truth with sound bites, but not racist.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Liberals really don't have say in the US, though I suspect TB, your idea of liberalism may differ from mine!

It's a pretty poor indicator of the state of the world and how desperate people have become that the likes of Farage and Trump can shape global events. Where someone who says the things Trump says in public can even be considered for office. I feel desperately sorry for the people of the US, they are this close to making a huge mistake.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What are you talking about? The liberal element are the ones being totally ignored. Things like gun law reform and free healthcare get passed over time and time again.

Have you seen the levels of retardedness on US University campuses? They aren't being ignored, they are being empowered to push the left wing lunacy with full support of great chunks of mainstream media. They are giving racist thugs like blacklivesmatter legitimacy despite them being akin to the KKK of old.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I wouldnt class him as racist. An egotistical, Xenophobic isolationist with an ability to shred the truth with sound bites, but not racist.

...who believes all blacks are lazy.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Have you seen the levels of retardedness on US University campuses? They aren't being ignored, they are being empowered to push the left wing lunacy with full support of great chunks of mainstream media. They are giving racist thugs like blacklivesmatter legitimacy despite them being akin to the KKK of old.

Genuine question as I don't know a lot about BLM, what do they do that makes you think they are akin to the Ku Klux Klan?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

If you think blacklivesmatter are akin to the KKK of old, an organisation that regularly beat "niggers", strung them up, sliced off their balls, and all manner of other human rights abuses and all with the apparent blessing of a Jim Crow driven apartheid-esque state, where state judges would NEVER convict a white man of murdering a black under any circumstances, then you are even bigger tosspot than you sound.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Trump is right and Hillary Clinton who's hiding in her bunker like Gordon Brown wants open borders for Muslim refugees. Delightful bunch those migrants

Attachments

• IMG_20160825_110724.jpg
    IMG_20160825_110724.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 41

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ok, if you can point me to that quote then all good, that is racist. His speech with Trump wasn,t.

Trump stated that. It's on a link a few pages back. Farage is somewhat more careful what he says these days, you have to read the subtext with him. Trump just blurts it out like a fat child.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If you think blacklivesmatter are akin to the KKK of old, an organisation that regularly beat "niggers", strung them up, sliced off their balls, and all manner of other human rights abuses and all with the apparent blessing of a Jim Crow driven apartheid-esque state, where state judges would NEVER convict a white man of murdering a black under any circumstances, then you are even bigger tosspot than you sound.

I'm refering to people targetting people for violence because of their colour. So **** yes the blacklivesmatter bullshit does that.

The only tosspots are those who try and argue it's not happening.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Trump is right and Hillary Clinton who's hiding in her bunker like Gordon Brown wants open borders for Muslim refugees. Delightful bunch those migrants

Do you have proof that Clinton wishes to welcome in Muslim extremists and terrorists?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm refering to people targetting people for violence because of their colour. So **** yes the blacklivesmatter bullshit does that.

The only tosspots are those who try and argue it's not happwning.

I think there are some big gaps in your education.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Trump stated that. It's on a link a few pages back. Farage is somewhat more careful what he says these days, you have to read the subtext with him. Trump just blurts it out like a fat child.
Alright, so Trump is racist (although he is in my view, too devoid of any ideas to actually mean anything he says), but i have yet to see a quote from Farage that is racist. So until I do, and as much as I detest him, i will not label him something that I have no evidence he is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here