Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Could this be the year that we put Palace in their place as an inferior club to us

Is thus the year we put Palace in their place as an inferior club to us on the pitch too?

• Total voters

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I thought the question was about the clubs, not the teams. Where the teams finish is pretty much irrelevant to that.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
So I assume that you assume you’re going to stay up ? Unless you assume you’ll finish 3 rd from bottom and we finish lower . Surely the thread should be will we stay up and will we finish above palace . It’s a tad confusing so I’m going out to have a few beers in the sun .

Sounds like you already have.:drink::drink::drink:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Probably not, they have a handful of creative experienced players who make them a stronger squad.. Unfortunately they often sulk and are unpredictable so will beat top 6 sides and lose to relegation fodder. They won't break into the top 10 nor will they get relegated this season but an injury or two and they will hugely under perform, what we need is for them to be poor and sack Hodgson because without him they will sink

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought the question was about the clubs, not the teams. Where the teams finish is pretty much irrelevant to that.

I imagine the team have to perform on the pitch if you are going to be a club going places. What’s the point of having a great club if you don’t progress with the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here