Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Otto Warmbier dies

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Apologies. I thought you were referring to Corbyn.

I'll explain my over sensitivity. A few weeks ago I opined that anyone who dislike May should vote for any one but Labour to humiliate Corbyn so that Labour could replace him with someone electable (and prevent a hegemony of Toryism that, paradoxically, is weak and badly led). In my view, poking cheap shots at Corbyn merely firms up his support, making it more likely he will win the next general election (which is coming soon). It was logical (if you read back) that you were engaging with that. I accept I misread, and apologise.

Apology accepted; I'll rarely, if ever, make political posts in reference to UK politics, but I'm completely absorbed by the Trump Presidential car-wreck.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apology accepted; I'll rarely, if ever, make political posts in reference to UK politics, but I'm completely absorbed by the Trump Presidential car-wreck.

Lol! Me too (Trump). But a bit scared, TBH. I have a 'colleague' (a Brit who has lived in the US for 30 odd years) with whom I fell out bigtime last December, partly over a book we were writing, but mostly because it turns out he voted for Trump (owing to an extreme loathing of Hilary). I don't know what his view is now because we are no longer on speaking terms :lolol:

Cheers punk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here