Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brentford] Beamback confirmed

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Come on, tell us. What was the atomsphere like?
Did you leave on 85 minutes or did you stay until the last kick and end up with beer soaked hair?
I have to work but would have loved to have been there. :albion:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Did you leave on 85 minutes or did you stay until the last kick and end up with beer soaked hair?

The club just posted a video of the reaction for the 3rd goal. Looks to me like the celebration which would happen in 1901, or if we'd just scored a consolation in a 4-1/5-1 battering. Looks awful.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Do you have a link to the video please. Can't find it.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Do you have a link to the video please. Can't find it.

Verey subdued for most of the game then some noise then some great atmosphere... i think most people believe you can't jump around too much in the 1901 even for a beam back...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The club just posted a video of the reaction for the 3rd goal. Looks to me like the celebration which would happen in 1901, or if we'd just scored a consolation in a 4-1/5-1 battering. Looks awful.

That's the west stand lounge, which is 1901. There was also the Heineken lounge which went fairly mental, and the west stand concourse (I don't know how they celebrated)

It was quiet at times in the our lounge, apart from the ooohhs and ahhs that you would expect, but great celebrations for the penalty save, and the three goals.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Verey subdued for most of the game then some noise then some great atmosphere... i think most people believe you can't jump around too much in the 1901 even for a beam back...

Bet it was more ruffian-like in the WSL concourse...!

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008

Pretty quiet on the concourse until we levelled at 2 - 2, leading to some fairly jubilant scenes.
A large number sadly disappeared after Brentford snuck ahead in time added on ... and yes I did end up with beer soaked hair celebrating Hemed's goal, mainly due to some old **** that had spent the entire 90 minutes moaning about Norwood throwing his pint in the air ! :)
<coughs, while loudly shouting out t*sser>

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Last 15 minutes in West stand was mental, people going nuts, people leaving in disgust, kids crying, beer flying

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Pretty quiet on the concourse until we levelled at 2 - 2, leading to some fairly jubilant scenes.
I did end up with beer soaked hair celebrating Hemed's goal, mainly due to some old **** that had spent the entire 90 minutes moaning about Norwood throwing his pint in the air ! :)
<coughs, while loudly shouting out t*sser>

[MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION] knows who did this :drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here