Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Palace have had little possession in most games, normally around 30%. In the games of 2015 they were winning on the counter attack, now their luck and goals have dried up.
They rely on their physical presence and high balls into the opponents box. Good viewing today, and a great result.

Indeed, they play ****ing shite dull football but rely on diving wingers and hours and hours worth of set piece practice. Their tactics are reminiscent of the crazy gang but a very highly paid version. It's so sad that this season, the Premier League has an abundance of god awful sides. I actually believe that Palace already have enough points to survive looking at how appalling Villa, Norwich & Newcastle are (and I'm talking league 1 level here). I so hope to be proved wrong.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I thought we were told when Bolasie came back they would continue their march to European football next season ?

Bolasie just needs time together with that goalscoring legend Adebayor who is worth every penny according to the absent Palace troll wankers who are probably 'on call' right now.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Such a shame that the current bottom 3-4 are so crap. Yesterday's results more or less ensured that Palace aren't going down this year. Doesn't bode well for 16/17 though.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Pardew was being slated on Talksport earlier re: him prematurely talking about Palace and Europe earlier in the season. They were comparing him unfavourably to Ranieri who keeps a dignified silence even when his team have realistic European and Premier League title ambitions.

MK Dons are rumoured to be lining up a bid for Bolasie come season's end.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pardew was being slated on Talksport earlier re: him prematurely talking about Palace and Europe earlier in the season. They were comparing him unfavourably to Ranieri who keeps a dignified silence even when his team have realistic European and Premier League title ambitions.

MK Dons are rumoured to be lining up a bid for Bolasie come season's end.
I heard that.

palace must be awful if they can make me agree with Collymore.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Someone should tell the England manager in waiting that throwing your coat on the ground and stropping around like a petulant child sets a very bad example *tut* *tut*

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here