Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Tebow at the Jets - that worked out really well didn't it :smile:

Still - he'll be with his old buddy Sanchez

Oh well, the main thing is there's absolutely no chance of the starting QB having to miss any games through injury.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Re the draft. I am going to purchase Gamepass for it to re watch Friday morning.

Has anyone done this before so you can re watch real time without knowing what happened. Sure it's possible but can't remember how!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Re the draft. I am going to purchase Gamepass for it to re watch Friday morning.

Has anyone done this before so you can re watch real time without knowing what happened. Sure it's possible but can't remember how!

Yes you can remind if I remember rightly up to around 9 hours just make sure you do it before the video starts to play otherwise you will see the headlines

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
As a general question, what do people tend to use (sites, apps etc.) to keep with general NFL related news? I assume the official ones are alright but there's often 3rd party apps/sites that're just as good...

I'm more than happy with the Cardinals app as it's pretty decent, but I'm lacking in following general stuff(?) and don't really fancy downloading every app for every team...

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
As a general question, what do people tend to use (sites, apps etc.) to keep with general NFL related news? I assume the official ones are alright but there's often 3rd party apps/sites that're just as good...

I'm more than happy with the Cardinals app as it's pretty decent, but I'm lacking in following general stuff(?) and don't really fancy downloading every app for every team...

This is excellent for articles http://mmqb.si.com/

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012

I listen to the Around the NFL Podcast. Comes out a couple of times a week and is a decent mix of entertainment and analysis.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

NFL.com is actually pretty good, which is rare for an official site. Pretty much no stone left unturned. As has also been mentioned the Around the NFL podcast is excellent too.

I like the beat writers on espn too, John Keim is pretty good for Skins analysis.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's Draft Day people, who ya'll hoping for?

Plenty of smoke screens coming out of Jacksonville, Gurley, Williams, Gregory and Cooper all heavily linked. Personally I'd like to see Amari Cooper as we don't have a properly explosive wide receiver.

Dec 15, 2014
Here

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
am looking forward to it, we get the right players I think we could be playoff contenders next season!! I'd like Beasley or Fowler, Peters or Rowe, Anderson, and a Guard that makes it into the starting line up would be a hugely successful draft and would improve this team on 3rd down and goalline situations!! Beasley I think we'd have to trade up for, but he's the one first pick I want and we need! We're set to move up the order as well, standard Falcons trade draft,Might try hang on and catch some of it, but am on earlys at work so need the sleep! [emoji17][emoji17]

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Won't matter what business the Falcons do, another season of misery on the cards! :(

Reckon we'l see a improvement on last season but not a lot! Our division is so poor that small improvement would probably see us in the playoffs as divisional winners!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I would love to see us (Bears) trade down 2 or 3 places and taking Danny Shelton. Yes we need a strong WR but I think Alshon will make the step up and what's the point in investing in a WR when we far from back our QB. We're moving to a brand new 3-4 and Shelton would be that anchorman to build around, I don't think he's a top 10 pick, more top 15 and I would be happy to see us trade down to 13th or something for their third or 4th on top of that.

I think he's going to make one team a very happy bunch.

If we really don't go for him though or he's maybe even gone at 7 lets bring in Trae Waynes and have the two best and most dynamic corners in the league to grow up together, Fuller and Waynes could be a pro bowl pairing in a few years and could anchor a D for YEARS.

If we MUST go for someone on O, then we have to take Kevin White, Amari will be a Raider surely.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Won't matter what business the Falcons do, another season of misery on the cards! :(

As a Redskins fan I'll join for a splash about in the sea of sadness.

If we were to pick at five then BPA will do, a rusher or receiver. If we trade down pick up a rusher and a tackle/guard. In Scott we trust, first draft I've genuinely been excited about since 2012.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here