Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sevilla tickets

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A proactive approach seems alien to the ticket office, it always seems they wait for problems to crop up before they attempt to solve them rather than testing the system fully to pre-empt problems.

There were problems as far back as the Arsenal game, when the club repeatedly told us, that we hadn't had a cup game at home to test the new system, which has been in place since last summer.
I replied that we'd had a home cup game against Cheltenham last August. That was ignored, and, for good measure, Barber repeated it in his programme notes.

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
Gone are the days when we used to queue up for 2 hours in Old Shoreham Road to buy a ticket for a reserve match against Charlton, the only way you could purchase tickets for Derby in the league cup!!

Keyboard warriors:glare:.......wake up and smell the coffee.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Gone are the days when we used to queue up for 2 hours in Old Shoreham Road to buy a ticket for a reserve match against Charlton, the only way you could purchase tickets for Derby in the league cup!!

Keyboard warriors:glare:.......wake up and smell the coffee.

Ha ha, I remember that. Didn't it result in something like a 17,000 "attendance" for a reserve match :lolol:

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
I have bought my tickets online, but I haven't worked out how to book the car park despite an hour of trying. Anyone any ideas how to do this?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Not exactly selling like hot cakes are they?

Maybe £15 is too much?

Maybe they'll sell more nearer the time..

To be fair, the less tickets they sell, the less staffing they need on the day.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Not exactly selling like hot cakes are they?

Maybe £15 is too much?

Maybe they'll sell more nearer the time..

To be fair, the less tickets they sell, the less staffing they need on the day.

Until I saw this thread I had no idea they were on sale, though oddly the club did email me about a Madness gig instead.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The slowness of the sales is awful, I hope this won't be a one-stand game. I'd expect a top Spanish side that are the holders of the Europa League to be a bigger pull, certainly at these prices.

I pray (not literally, it isn't THAT important) that there is a decent crowd come the match day, will make for a better atmos.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Given that the game is two months away, I wouldn't panic too much just yet about the rate of sales.

I would suspect that the majority simply haven't planned their Summer that far in advance and will make a relatively last-minute decision.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think the friendlies always have slow initial ticket sales, but this will pick up nearer the date.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Friendlies tend to be the same price through the whole ground - hence early buyers tend to be those that fancy trying out the (normally-expensive) seats in the middle of the West Lower.

Guilty! Good chance to see both ends of the pitch without straining my eyes!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
£15 plus £10 train fare for me. Rather wait until the fixtures come out and see if we get a good local away game to start with. I have to be prudent with my dosh.

Besides i'm not a lover of friendlies. Haven't done any at the Amex. Will consider Crawley as it's only five mins away for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here