Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving nsc a swerve

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
NSC appears to have two modes for Albion-related threads:

1. We're DOOMED, everything is rubbish, in danger of relegation.
2. We're the BEST team in the league, everything is rosy, we're going up.

Perhaps @Bozza could change the colour of the forum based on which mode we are currently in, for the benefit of anyone logging in wanting to know what they should post.
I'd love to be in the middle ground of 'I love ... but I'm not to happy about ...'.

Sadly the oceanic forced El Nino (or should that be El Peenio) waves of urine that wash over the sheets of NSC has be grabbing at my protective rosy coloured specs.

Because, guess what, it ain't that bad.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I cannot believe the volume of bleating and moaning on nsc from such a bunch of myopic and entitled "fans" as we have seen in the last couple of days. It's like a kindergarten of spoilt children having simultaneous tantrums.

Well done. You've managed to take the shine off one the best times the year. Time for me to step away. I'll see some of you on Saturday.

I would say that the people moaning about the moaners are actually the ones clogging up the board the most, but then I'd be moaning about the moaners moaning about the moaners, which could cause confusion.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
One of the most , if not the most boring posters on NSC does a flounce. Bet you he will appear on Friday when I get the latest TEAM news and a MASSIVE scoop

I trust you will be BREATHLESS with excitement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here