Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunderstorms approaching !!!!!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its very bad here in Eastbourne, lightning strikes every 15 seconds, thunder every 30 seconds. Strong winds and torrential rain has turned my road into a river. It is not safe outside at present for me. Been going now for 45 minutes.

Fire service are going to be having fun here tonight, half of Eastbourne is currently in darkness due to an earlier substation explosion.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
met radar showing >35mm hitting Seaford, no posters from there or washed away? the worst is still in the channel but looks like it going east, the e.sussex/kent borders going to be deluged methinks.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Anyone for golf ?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Hes now leaping up and down and waving at me with the barbi tongs as the heavans open up.:lolol:

Not understanding his foreign jibber jabber I raised 2 fingers to say this is the second storm we've had.:lolol:

Cheek of the bloke. Coming over 'ere taking our barbi tongs! If there is any justice...

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
First few spots of rain in wisborough green rumbling away in distance sky not looking friendly off to heathrow for pick up in minute should be fun drive on way home

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Its very bad here in Eastbourne, lightning strikes every 15 seconds, thunder every 30 seconds. Strong winds and torrential rain has turned my road into a river. It is not safe outside at present for me. Been going now for 45 minutes.

Fire service are going to be having fun here tonight, half of Eastbourne is currently in darkness due to an earlier substation explosion.

Jsst a bit wet in hampden park.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No - it's climate change. Different thing, easier to understand, devastating impact.

- No its Global warming, anthropological global warming, easy to understand doesn't make you look foolish but still have some explaining to do when the whole hoax collapses.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Brother just rang from oop north. Apparently storm is kicking off big time in Lindfield

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here