Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SWC flag fund is being spent.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Looks like we are heading for a looonnnggg permanent banner that reads 'THIS IS FALMER (My idea) and 'We are the SWC' potentially on the same banner.
Then we have some more money for other flags but not sure how much.

I think either a few 'Dortmund style waving flags' like we've already got but maybe bigger.

A few 6ft by 3ft flags dotted around.

A big sussex flag?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In my humble opinion, as a non contributor (yet), a Sussex flag would be good.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Huge version of this, with perhaps 'Sussex by the Sea' worked in some way:

429px-Flag_of_Sussex.svg.png

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Huge version of this, with perhaps 'Sussex by the Sea' worked in some way:

View attachment 56168

Always thought our club crest should be the sussex flag like this with a seagull, as the current badge, on top , with a football either side.

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
Always thought our club crest should be the sussex flag like this with a seagull, as the current badge, on top , with a football either side.

Like a sussex flag with seagulls instead of martlets? Sounds great I would also love 7 stars in it as well.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Funny, i only ordered a Sussex flag from ebay about 2 hours ago for a camping holiday.
I shall fly it alongside my East Sussex flag.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Like a sussex flag with seagulls instead of martlets? Sounds great I would also love 7 stars in it as well.

No no no a larger seagull on top of the sussex flag.....come on someone must be able to make a mock up of this

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
A Sussex flag would look great... and a permanent one for the SWC just like the north has would be good., although its positioning would need some thought as there's limited space in the corner for a permanent flag that would have good visibility to the rest of the stadium.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like we are heading for a looonnnggg permanent banner that reads 'THIS IS FALMER (My idea) and 'We are the SWC' potentially on the same banner.
Then we have some more money for other flags but not sure how much.

I think either a few 'Dortmund style waving flags' like we've already got but maybe bigger.

A few 6ft by 3ft flags dotted around.

A big sussex flag?

Could I just say a massive well done to you and the others who have got off your arses to do something like this. Top effort and things like this will help make the Amex look even better pre- game. I've noticed your flags and efforts this season & I'm Wsu north end!

Any news in the north stand giant flag on this note anyone?

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
A Sussex flag would look great... and a permanent one for the SWC just like the north has would be good., although its positioning would need some thought as there's limited space in the corner for a permanent flag that would have good visibility to the rest of the stadium.

The NSK is funding for a huge one as well and rumours of a 'North Stand Flag Fund' I wish the North Stand had the Dortmund waving flags before matches and after goals since they get in the way. There is some in the SWC and they look pretty good but are a bit smaller then Dortmund.

If the club separate the North stand into higher and lower and higher stand are lower sit we could have the Dortmund style ones a bit further down as well. I think it's better to have flags in the crowd and not just at the back. But the stewards at the amex are shite!

DNB_Seagull

Apr 27, 2014
Could I just say a massive well done to you and the others who have got off your arses to do something like this. Top effort and things like this will help make the Amex look even better pre- game. I've noticed your flags and efforts this season & I'm Wsu north end!

Any news in the north stand giant flag on this note anyone?

Sorry for the confusion but the credit goes to Julien Shin, David Baboulene, Teresa Pate and Daniel Esmond for creating it.

They don't have a NSC but I'll tell them. They'll appreciate the kind feedback.

As for the north stand flag I don't know last time I saw it on this thread http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...w-giant-flag-%96-donations-welcome&highlight= and they are asking for money for a even bigger flag with the design decided.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here