• M&S Food

Votes: 56 52.8%

• Total voters

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
M&S grub is more expensive usually, but deservedly so, but their dine in for £10 for 2 including vino takes some beating. Wait rose.......meh! Poncey, fashionable gluten free from the foothills of Khatmandu lemon grass infused yak cheese? Do fxxk off, and take you snotty nosed, ill behaved spawn with you Priscilla, oh whilst being careful not to spill your oh so essential free coffee over the Cayenne leather seats, that also happens to be taking 2 parking bays etc etc.

Hove Wait rose really is full of pretentious waxxers, which really must be bad if I am saying it!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Waitrose by a country mile. Much of M&S food is over packaged, over priced, ponced up ready meals. Their fruit and veg is in packets FFS. When the baby boomer generation dies off M&S will be no more.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Waitrose for the daily staples, M&S for party food.

F&M for Christmas, they even invented the scotch egg.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I like to choose my own stuff. That way i get the freshest or the longest sell by date. Simples

Some of the substitutions are pathetic

I do believe you just got whooshed.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Used to work in Waitrose. My god, never will I step foot in there again. The types of people who used to shop in there never failed to amaze me. People coming in at 7:30 in the morning in the cycling gear and fill up a giant flask with free coffee. English people who would speak French to their toddlers.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Co-op- overpriced, poor quality produce, staff always without motivation and doing their best to avoid serving customers.

Waitrose- good quality fresh produce, priced pretty well, nice staff, free coffee and newspapers.

Tesco- pretty good produce and selection (in the big stores), staff good, and they keep sending me money off vouchers.

Sainsbury's- not great produce, not great prices. Out of touch and in need of a re-vamp a bit like co-op. But co-ops prices are higher.

LIDL / ALDI- cheap, fresh produce is ok, limited selection but that makes shopping there quicker than the others. Fun random products and foreign brands.

M&S- Good for the odd item you can't get elsewhere but generally a bit overpriced and limited selection of most things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I dont like M and S or their customers, lazy and more money than sense. Waitrose is OK on both counts imo, they do the stuff I cant get in Iceland etc and its not badly priced. I suppose it depends on which stores you go to in which towns. I bet Blackpool M and S have home tattoo kits for sale.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Waitrose for fish, meat and toilet rolls, Sainsburys for fruit, veg etc and Lidl for wine. M&S only if I've forgotten something and happen to be driving past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here