Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abrahams signs for Swansea (Boooooooo)

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Don't know if the lad had much choice tbh.....this is where we are at a disadvantage...the bigger sides want to loan out their talented young players firstly to a championship side to toughen them up and then to a footballing side like Swansea or Bournemouth.....sides like us West Brom and Burnley don't get a look in.

???:laugh:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Que the Pritchard effect
Pritchard deserves every boo he has ever got from us.

Hope he enjoys another season in the Championship!

(Before anyone mentions money, what's a few thousand a week more when you've got that much anyway? He can't 'buy' playing in the Premiership.)

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
A shame that he didn't opt to come here, not least because we'll never find out how many fans had the stray "s" printed on their replica shirts

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Imo the hype on here was at unreal levels.

He was a decent player for a shit team last season at mid/lower table.
He's totally unproven at the top level, even Champ top level.

He could be an absolute lightweight overhyped dud, or he could be real quality.

Not worth the gamble imo.

Well Chelsea think its worth a 5 year gamble

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't know if the lad had much choice tbh.....this is where we are at a disadvantage...the bigger sides want to loan out their talented young players firstly to a championship side to toughen them up and then to a footballing side like Swansea or Bournemouth.....sides like us West Brom and Burnley don't get a look in.

Were you neglected as a child ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What a strange thing to say.....have you an interest in that sort of thing?

Not really.

But this constant desire for attention with your sly little digs at our club just comes across as a bit...needy. I realise, by replying, that I've now gone some way to fulfilling that little void you have in your life - congratulations. But its a slightly odd compulsion you seem to have on here, one which I hope you'll eventually tire or grow out of. For all our sakes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'll give you a polite heads-up, here.

We really are quite a relaxed forum, and fans of other clubs are made pretty welcome. There are long-standing Derby, Sunderland, Saints, West Ham and many other clubs' fans who post regularly on here. There's even a couple of your fellow Bournemouth fans, who are not twats. The one thing all these have in common is that they are open about who they support and are here to join in the general discussion.

What we won't put up with is knobs who pretend to be Albion fans to wind people up with their snidey negative comments.

You're welcome to hang about if you play nicely. If you're just here to troll, then you'll be binned.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well said [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]

Now cue the tedious "but what on earth do you MEAN ??" response from this latest oddball. In which case - please bin away :thumbsup:

May 24, 2017

We really are quite a relaxed forum, and fans of other clubs are made pretty welcome. There are long-standing Derby, Sunderland, Saints, West Ham and many other clubs' fans who post regularly on here. There's even a couple of your fellow Bournemouth fans, who are not twats. The one thing all these have in common is that they are open about who they support and are here to join in the general discussion.

What we won't put up with is knobs who pretend to be Albion fans to wind people up with their snidey negative comments.

You're welcome to hang about if you play nicely. If you're just here to troll, then you'll be binned.

To be singled out in this manner is very disappointing tbh.....i have had to endure numerous insults since i joined this forum...do i complain? no...i jovially accept them as the ramblings of cretins that don't know any different.....these insults usually follow posts of mine which like the one you've highlighted merely contain my 'opinion' if you want to ban people for expressing an opinion that differs from your own then by all means ban me.....but it reflects very badly on you and the forum as a whole.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Up until 3 days ago I was convinced he was signing for Brighton. Then I found out he wasn't.

I just thought something was wrong that Swansea hadn't got the deal over the line and the reason was because he wanted to come to Brighton. How wrong was I

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
To be singled out in this manner is very disappointing tbh.....i have had to endure numerous insults since i joined this forum...do i complain? no...i jovially accept them as the ramblings of cretins that don't know any different.....these insults usually follow posts of mine which like the one you've highlighted merely contain my 'opinion' if you want to ban people for expressing an opinion that differs from your own then by all means ban me.....but it reflects very badly on you and the forum as a whole.

Yes, this forum is renowned for banning people merely expressing an opinion.

I'm not sure what's more exasperating, the fact that someone could possibly have the time and inclination to maintain a poorly constructed clown act, or how this account is not yet banned for puerile and unsubtle comments alone, let alone the two wind-up threads he has created today already.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
*Boring Trolls gotta bore*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Good work on the troll's signature. Stops anyone who might think his posts are those of an Albion fan taking it seriously.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here