Guess the Film Quote

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
An easy classic line: '' If it bleeds we can kill it''

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor ******* whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down."

"There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second "

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
"You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor ******* whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down."

"There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second "

Heat
Pacino & De Niro
Class

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Such an awesome film. It's the only movie I've been to the cinema to watch more than once.
To my shame (or perhaps not), I can quote the film line for line I've seen it that many times :smile:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"It's all right, that's, that's in every contract. That's, that's what they call a 'sanity clause'. "
"Ha ha ha ha ha! You can't fool me! There ain't no Sanity Clause! "

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I recalled you and i working together, in Paris! We were members of the pigeon post, during a four and a half month siege by Prussian forces! We worked and rigged balloons, delivered mail and secret messages, across the communications blockade, set up by the Prussians! We sent sixty five unguided mail balloons and only two went missing!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
"It's all right, that's, that's in every contract. That's, that's what they call a 'sanity clause'. "

I'm guessing, is that Catch 22? Alan Alder? Not sure he was even in it tbh!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm guessing, is that Catch 22? Alan Alder? Not sure he was even in it tbh!

Nope, a little earlier than that....1935

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
'Tis a Welsh regiment, man! Though there are some foreigners from England in it, mind.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

One of the Marx brothers films, not sure which one

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"Broadsword calling Dannyboy, Broadsword calling Dannyboy "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here