Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U.K. Holidays or Abroad ?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
But the weather?????...... almost anytime of the year it really is pot luck..... I find that Perthshire and the Highlands are far more agreeable weather wise, the scenery is no less spectacular.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I love how unpredictable and fast changing the weather is: four seasons in one day (one hour more like) and all that - although it does mean you need to carry more kit. As you suggest, it is certainly not the place for anyone who wants an easy ride weather wise.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We're off to Northern Spain with our campervan in August. Ferry from Plymouth to Santander, 2 weeks in the Picos and Asturias and back home by ferry from Bilbao.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Week in Cornwall with Mrs V in July then a week in Cornwall with a pal for a one week fishing holiday prob in October.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I remember getting persuaded to go to Centre Parcs one year............full of middle class thinkalikes pretending to be adventurous.........it was nasty.

Its a sanitised version of the countryside for townies with the comfort of chain restaurants. Went just for the day, dodged a bullet big time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here