Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Quite how anyone would be willing to shell out that amount of money to watch the shower of shit we have, is beyond me.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I will be going for my second away match. Looking forward to it. I know we are not doing very well and playing rubbish but I love the away days. Although I have only been to one, two if you include the play-off final back in 2004.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Beers by the Thames, big sing song, new Manager, big turnout and a Darren Bent winner...How's that sound?

As long as her does a lap of the ground having ripped of his shirt to reveal a picture of his head with dreadlocks on top of a 30stone fat man before jumping into the away end to the tune of our striker is bent.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beers by the Thames, big sing song, new Manager, big turnout and a Darren Bent winner...How's that sound?

All sounds good but quite simply I'm losing my enthusiasm for The Albion as this season grinds along. I've been an Albion supporter since the mid 50's, seen some absolute rubbish sides turn out as BHAFC and despite all of the great facilities we have these days I just can't be bothered at the moment. Sorry.

You go ahead and have fun.

There you go [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION], another opportunity for a thumbs down-fill your boots.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
All sounds good but quite simply I'm losing my enthusiasm for The Albion as this season grinds along. I've been an Albion supporter since the mid 50's, seen some absolute rubbish sides turn out as BHAFC and despite all of the great facilities we have these days I just can't be bothered at the moment. Sorry.

You go ahead and have fun.

There you go [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION], another opportunity for a thumbs down-fill your boots.

? I have no idea what you are on about.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A full day in London with mates and a million great boozers to seek out. A nice bit of nosh and then the chance to see the mighty Albion at a ground I have never seen them play at. Bloody right I'm going.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just logged on to buy 2 tickets. Appears only block P restricted view available. Just wondering how restricted/poor view might be?

You'll still be able to see the football on offer, I'm afraid.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Looking forward to it. Taking the nipper and staying in Putney. I have always like the look of Craven cottage and one of the few away grounds I have wanted to go to. So being able to go and watch the team I love (even thought we are going through a sticky patch) is too much of an opportunity to turn down.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Purchased 2 tickets yesterday and getting the coach up, being picked up from sackfield road. Can not wait. Very excited.
I know we have some games before.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Have we sold all these tickets yet? Would be surprised if we didn't sell this despite our current position.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Only restricted left apparently so they've gone well, neutral section available for Albion supporters.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Looking forward to it. Taking the nipper and staying in Putney. I have always like the look of Craven cottage and one of the few away grounds I have wanted to go to. So being able to go and watch the team I love (even thought we are going through a sticky patch) is too much of an opportunity to turn down.
Apart from the reference to 'the few away grounds' you could be a Fulham fan! I take my nipper (8 year old) and she has grown to tolerate the game and can even be caught singing a few songs. We normally get the train up, change at Clapham (Platforms 5 and 6) and get the train to Putney, then walk down Putney High Street stopping in one or two hostelries for refreshments, before walking over the bridge and through Bishops Park. There are lots of chain and independent restaurants in Putney High Street to choose from and some decent pubs as well.
Although I'm biased, it is a magical approach to a ground in the evening with the floodlights lighting up the ground like the beacon of footballing tradition that it is. I hope you and the sprog enjoy yourselves (without returning to Brighton with 3 points of course).

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Apart from the reference to 'the few away grounds' you could be a Fulham fan! I take my nipper (8 year old) and she has grown to tolerate the game and can even be caught singing a few songs. We normally get the train up, change at Clapham (Platforms 5 and 6) and get the train to Putney, then walk down Putney High Street stopping in one or two hostelries for refreshments, before walking over the bridge and through Bishops Park. There are lots of chain and independent restaurants in Putney High Street to choose from and some decent pubs as well.
Although I'm biased, it is a magical approach to a ground in the evening with the floodlights lighting up the ground like the beacon of footballing tradition that it is. I hope you and the sprog enjoy yourselves (without returning to Brighton with 3 points of course).

I'm not sure what part of my post would make me a Fulham fan, but I'm sure you ment no offence. I'm looking forward to it. Craven cottage looks a really interesting ground, I was always hoped we would draw you In a cup game so I would have a chance to go. Thanks for the advice I will definitely check out the Putney high street.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

Is the Jolly Gardeners still going strong in Lacey Road? Still a Fuller's pub? lived a few doors down from there before they built the shopping centre, mid-80s.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here