Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That's just an admin technicality that is required when a change of owners come in. Aston Villa have just been taken over by a new owner, are they a new club?

According to Companies House, no they aren't. Anything else you'd like me to be right on? I've got a meeting to go to in a bit but i'm just killing time before then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's just an admin technicality that is required when a change of owners come in. Aston Villa have just been taken over by a new owner, are they a new club?

Absolute rubbish. A club does NOT need to become a new company when a change of owner comes in. Yours had to though, because your old club had to dump another shitload of debt (AGAIN).

Did BHAFC become a new club when Bloom took over from Knight in 2009 ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Where does it say on there that we are a new club?

Can you not read websites?

Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 13.45.30.png

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
New company name, that's all it is.

So the old club with a new name only will be finally paying its debts with the tv money it now receives?

No, thought not. New name, same old lowlife club.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Where does it say on there that we are a new club?
"
I am just thinking to myself. "when this chap just give up, losing every battle here and now just making himself look a little silly". Canon fodder to us and we now are playing with you and you wont win, but it is rather amusing seeing you get beat up

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
"
I am just thinking to myself. "when this chap just give up, losing every battle here and now just making himself look a little silly". Canon fodder to us and we now are playing with you and you wont win, but it is rather amusing seeing you get beat up

It's rather disappointing. Some of the Palace lot that come on here actually contribute, people like Del Fenner. They could learn a lot from Del.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
"

Mate, we're Prem, you're Champ, that's all that matters at the end of the day.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Why haven't the mods banned this chump yet? Same goes for dougie,

Can't just be the fact they are click bait, they add nothing to the threads

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
"

He'll probably go running for support to the other palace riff raff who seem to be a permanent infestation on here.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Mate, we're Prem, you're Champ, that's all that matters at the end of the day.

So if that's all that matters, why feel the need to justify it for so long? Who are you trying to convince about it? We *know* you're Prem and we're championship, we can read for a start.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
So if that's all that matters, why feel the need to justify it for so long? Who are you trying to convince about it? We *know* you're Prem and we're championship, we can read for a start.

I came on here to discuss Benteke. Most of you were saying he's sh*t, I disagreed and showed you stats to prove otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here