Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben-tacky

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Why on earth would anyone ruin any piece of clothing by putting a Palace badge on it?

I suppose the Croydon dwellers with have something to wear for court appearances.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Arguably this is the most important moment of his football career as he is simultaneously fighting for Prem survival and fighting for his place at the World Cup in the best Belgium side ever assembled.

What a complete bell-end.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Arguably this is the most important moment of his football career as he is simultaneously fighting for Prem survival and fighting for his place at the World Cup in the best Belgium side ever assembled.

What a complete bell-end.

Why would he care whether Palace stay up or not? If they go down his agent will engineer a move to some other club desperate to pay 30-odd million for a striker who scores a goal every, er, 11 or so games.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:lolol:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Stunned disbelief.

That logo on the pocket is as in keeping with the garment as men's dress shoes worn with jog pants. :lolol:

Batshit mental. :smokin:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Hope they're flame-retardant in every sense.

benteke suits.jpg

palace suits.jpg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If ANYTHING, EVER was crying out for [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] Art, this is it.

nintchdbpict000393598503-e1521625767502.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Will go down a treat at his next club.I expect the Chinese will knock them out at 50p a time.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Lewis Dunk's got a similar style jacket except he has an image of Zaha inside the pocket.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Putting the :shit: badge on the inside of the pocket would have helped improve the look .. not by much admittedly. :ffsparr: :sick:

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
The team can wear these on all those european trips whilst challenging for the cups / competitions they're in :lol::lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That has to be the 'abortion' range.

Anyone know what the wankpuffins are saying about this on their own site?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm sure I've seen something like that awful glittery red-and-black number somewhere before. I think it might have been on the Black and White Minstrel Show..............

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm sure I've seen something like that awful glittery red-and-black number somewhere before.

At least the question of what happened to Lenny's missing suits appears to be now resolved.

lenny henry.jpg

lenny2.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here