Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Spurs - Facepalms at the ready...

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
BD1C5630-294F-4E49-B76D-5D19B0873E8E.jpeg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You just a tad behind the times there. It will be hosting NFL two games a season for the next ten years and was supposed to stage one this season until the construction overrun put paid to it. There are purpose-built NFL locker rooms and an artificial surface under the (removable) football pitch.

Okay thanks for that, TBF I've never really taken interest in Spuds, only when they play Albion :thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's like you are both typing without having actually LOOKED at the pictures of the shirt in the OP :shrug:

Even in the pictures the shirt looks weird, like it has some kind of padding in it. Makes Harry Kane look like a bit of a chubster.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not for me, Chuck :unclesam::unclesam::unclesam:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Looking at it from another angle, would these jerseys appeal to American EPL fans that are more used to buying /wearing that style of jersey? I see Chelsea and PSG have also had Gridiron jerseys done...a way of breaking into the American market?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I quite like it. It's just a bit of football club merchandise that isn't a replica match shirt, that's all, like an Albion training top or polo shirt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I quite like it. It's just a bit of football club merchandise that isn't a replica match shirt, that's all, like an Albion training top or polo shirt.

I take it those with Albion polo shirts also have a string of ponies?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
“Please send me a fabulous American style football shirt” :lol:

I enclose a cheque for £11.50 AND a stamped addressed envelope!

Presumably the 86 on the Scotland jersey referred to the anticipated number of years in between qualifying for World Cups.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here