Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton out

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
What's Harry Ramsden oops I mean Harry Redknapp doing these days?
I think possibly, CH has had his chips.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I think Murrey should go too. He's only scored 6 goals against them in the PL so far and in my opinion that's just not good enough.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I think Murray should go too. He's only scored 6 goals against them in the PL so far and in my opinion that's just not good enough.

I cut my season ticket up last night. That Murray bloke shows zero commitment, passion or drive and that seems
to be running through the whole bloody club now. Just 6 goals from him was the final straw.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We could do with somebody a bit more stable IMHO.

_65659881_dicanio_2013_getty.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just in case anyone else is gripped by disbelief at this thread, it is neither fishing nor 'look at me' nor idiocy. It is justifiable irony. Fact.

Just in case anyone else is gripped by disbelief at this thread, it is neither fishing nor 'look at me' nor idiocy. It is justifiable irony. Fact.

You're right it's not fishing, it's phishing :)
Well it's not, it's just making fun of the defunct 'CH out' Brigade, complete with deliberate misspellings!
The post that made me laugh out loud though was this...
Still not sacked at 13:43 hours. Incredible.

He must know some sh*t about Tony.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
TB playing a brilliant long game, just waiting for Man.Utd. to sack Moaninho so we don't have to pay them compensation...........we need that sort of more exciting, attacking football after all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're right it's not fishing, it's phishing :)
Well it's not, it's just making fun of the defunct 'CH out' Brigade, complete with deliberate misspellings!
The post that made me laugh out loud though was this...

No it isn't: "Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details, often for malicious reasons, by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication." I have every confidence in [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] and was more than happy to give him my credit card details when he asked, earlier, in order to crowdfund his "Houghton OUT" campaign.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No it isn't: "Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details, often for malicious reasons, by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication." I have every confidence in [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] and was more than happy to give him my credit card details when he asked, earlier, in order to crowdfund his "Houghton OUT" campaign.

Prepare for a call from your credit card company (Coutts & Co):

“Mr.HWT, are you currently in Abuja, purchasing $5,000 worth of electronic goods?”

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Dan Burn - aka the new Colin Hawkins, aka Glen Thomas 2 - has gotta go. Returning from injury as a half-time substitute for Wigan at Preston, he was at fault for the opening goal, conceded a penalty, scored an own goal and was booked in a 4-0 capitulation. Wonder if Dan Ashworth had a say in his signing.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Dan Burn - aka the new Colin Hawkins, aka Glen Thomas 2 - has gotta go. Returning from injury as a half-time substitute for Wigan at Preston, he was at fault for the opening goal, conceded a penalty, scored an own goal and was booked in a 4-0 capitulation. Wonder if Dan Ashworth had a say in his signing.

He's doing a Duffy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here